Do you and your OH share toys ?

Where physically possible hubby and I share all our toys. We have a great deal of fun experimenting with anything we can - especially any that are sent as testers - good to get a male and female perspective on these. Anyone else share, vibrators, plugs, prostate massagers etc ?

We share everything we can - especially if we're testing it. We don't usually share within the same session though.

No but only because my partners doesn't like using toys on himself, only on me.

We share regularly, nipple clamps, dildos, anal toys, bdsm toys - even lingerie, stockings and skirts (but not the bras, they don't fit me, the male). If we got a product for testing we share it, if possible.

Unfortunately my OH has absolutely no interest in using toys on himself.

Yes we share but not anal toys at the moment. My OH is still unsure if he wants anything up his bum. I think he will change his mind when he sees how much fun I have!!!

Never know wrote:

Yes we share but not anal toys at the moment. My OH is still unsure if he wants anything up his bum. I think he will change his mind when he sees how much fun I have!!!

I'm sure he will, and when he feels them "up there" he won't let you have them for yourself!

john69 wrote:

Never know wrote:

I'm sure he will, and when he feels them "up there" he won't let you have them for yourself!

This is how we started out, hubby using anal toys on me. Then during sex he put my vibrating butt plug in my hand and gave me a nudge towards his bum - now I hardly get a chance to use the damn thing when we get it out to play !

We share most of our toys if it is possible, it is amazing how versatile some of the toys can be. I must admit I was slightly nervous of the anal toys at first but after seeing the pleasure my wife got out of them it didn't take long for curiosity to kick. Now I am very happy to use any of our anal toys.

We don't use any of the same toys and (living quite far apart) we have two separate collections. Generally anything I get to test (even if its lingerie or a dido which world only be used on/worn by her) I keep at my house, and visa versa. She has taken one of "my" dildos to her house though. . .

Me & my partner doo 😊 think his curiosity kicked in after some fooling around we moved onto toys & we have even purchase more & more started off just for him but the thought of using them on me got him excited so we now share

Yes, me and my OH share all our toys x

We share pretty much everything; some toys are a lot more versatile than they look!

Wildflower wrote:

Unfortunatelmy OH has absolutely no interest in using toys on himself.

Glade to see it's not just my partner then hun lol.x

Terri JJ wrote:

john69 wrote:

Never know wrote:

This is how we started out, hubby using anal toys on me. Then during sex he put my vibrating butt plug in my hand and gave me a nudge towards his bum - now I hardly get a chance to use the damn thing when we get it out to play !

Ah exciting, I'll have to wait and see if he changes his mind, at the moment he is adamant that nothing is going up there!

My OH doesn't have much interest in sex toys, so most of mine are kept to myself!

I'd like to involve him more often but wouldn't want to push it - he doesn't mind using them on me but that doesn't happen regularly.

Previously I have used some of my vibrators on him, just rubbed them on his balls and perineum (which he enjoyed), but he'll take it or leave it. Of course, we have used the vibrating cock rings together if you count that as sharing! 

I'm happy to share anything with him if he wanted to. I've just purchased a LH magic wand vibrator, which I think is more 'male friendly' than some of my other toys so I'm hoping we can use that one together. Even if it's just for massages and nothing sexual, although I might be able to tempt him with the hummer attachment ;)

Never know wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

john69 wrote:

Never know wrote:

Ah exciting, I'll have to wait and see if he changes his mind, at the moment he is adamant that nothing is going up there!

My view is that he can't expect to put something up yours, if he won't let anything go up his. He's definitely missing out though!

Never know wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

john69 wrote:

Never know wrote:

Start by gently stroking a lubed finger in his crack, if he doesn't object push it into him half an inch or so. You'll see if he enjoys. Could be a good start for exploring the toys.

Yea, me and my parter share toys :) But we always make the sqeeky clean for each other when we are finished. :) x

My partner likes the wand I have and I `know` he uses it lol. As well as enjoying the butt paddle. Go figure