Do you eat/swallow your own cum? [Guys]

I've tasted my own cum, snowball with wife & oral sex on my wife after I've cum inside her. I don't think it taste to bad, but to be honest it tastes really good mixed with her juices !!!

Yep, tried it, nothing wrong with it. Full of vitamins and goodness. Well that's what I tell the wife, she still doesn't believe me even after 25 years of marriage :-D

Yep all the time. It is easier to clean up that way haha.

had it popped back in my own mouth after OH had finished a bj was a bit of a shock. Wasn't my cup of tea and haven't asked for a repeat performance.

yep, only kissing the wife after a BJ or after going down on her after sex though. I dont mind it to be honest. That said i would never do it during solo.

Yep tried both.
Precum is great, it tastes great and is a real turn on, can't get enough of it to be honest.
Full load I have tried a few times and not as much of a turn on after cumming, but tastes great too.
Would like to save some for future to try and see if it is as much of a turn on before masturbating.

hi yes i have tasted my own cum i like it and other guys to love lick and swallow other mens too as well as mine tasting some now actually mmx. xx

done this a few times. managed my own bj when younger and not minded the taste since especially if licking after sex or of breasts etc.

would agree with a few posts here that pre cum tastes better and often have a little taste

Yep do it all the time as uptuxed said its much easier to clean up by doing it and I quite like the taste

yep have tried my own and didnt mind it but wouldnt be someting i usually do though

I have once as a teenager, but not as an adult. Mostly because I think its unfair to ask a girl to swallow, if you have no idea what it feels like yourself.

Maybe I should exercise and drink more pineapple juice then give it a go?

Tasted it out of curiosity a while ago, can't say it did anything for me.

Agreed with all the above. It isn't fair to expect OH to swallow something you can't even imagine tasting yourself...

I love the taste of cum better than the pre cum also gave a guy a bj 1 time he was an older guy his cum kinda of tasted like rust that's the only guy I ever had cum for me not that I do it all the time. me and a buddy use to blow one an other but we aint friends any more.

often try to get my husband to try it but he never will :(

Never tried it, not my thing....the OH can keep it all ;)

why not...try it.

I've tasted it accidentally but I can't say I would ever have my own cum in my mouth willingly, the idea of it really grosses me out.

I find it particularly hot if a man is willing to....

My new partner is quite happy to mop up after he's come inside me, never had a man willingly do that before and it's actually very sexy for me, he says he loves it because it's got both of our juices ! :-) x

Well, I always kiss my OH after I'm down there so he gets the taste of his own from that, I don't think it turns him on though. He doesn't mind it but it doesn't really do anything for him.