Do you find a lot of people attractive?

I find it very surprising that men and women have such differing ideas of beauty, but I suppose that we men are mostly attracted to visual beauty. How many of us will build things (furniture, etc.) just by looking at the photos of how it should look, whereas my wife and most women I know will read the instructions as though they are the latest book published.

We men can find beautiful women everywhere and of all ages, but females amongst us are usually looking for deeper feelings that only come with time spent together.

I am attracted to men and women, all different sorts. I see beauty everywhere. Actually fancying people is a bit different to just recognising good looks, but I do find quite a lot of people attractive.

As a straight female, I can 100% appreciate when someone’s easy on the eye! And that goes for both male or female. It’s an instant response to be drawn (at a first glance) to someone’s good looks! BUT for me, I’d have to say there are definitely way more eye catching woman than men out there! Unfortunately, us girlies want to be “hot” for everyone! We feel threatened by other ladies beauty, whereas men look good for themselves or to be attractive for their partner!
Most men (in my book) have the right frame of mind... “If you like me, sorted! If you don’t, cool, keep moving” Women tend to put too much pressure on conforming to what society expects of us... Perfection! Instead, we should be embracing our qualities and caring less about our flaws! At the end of the day, one man/woman’s trash is another’s treasure! Thank goodness we all like different things I say 😍

We were just talking about this very topic the other day OH finds most women attractive, while for me based on looks alone the person would have to be ticking a lot of boxes. I think it's because attraction for me is far more than just looks alone, whereas OH will find a woman attractive because she has pretty feet

I might be a bit of a horn dog because I'm definitely in the former category. Walking down the street I find that I'm sexually attracted to most people for some reason or other. I think I'm attracted to features rather than 'whole packages' if that makes sense. One man or woman might have gorgeous eyes and the next person will be adorable and short or then the next elegant and tall and I'll be physically attracted to all of them. The part that's difficult for me is connecting intellectually or emotionally. That's were I have very high demands and expectations.

I notice a few pleasant ones if I go somewhere but would never say so in front of my wife. I work with a guy (where I work is very sociable) and he is constantly discreetly pointing out attractive women

Fredster wrote:

As I get older I can’t seem to find women of my own age attractive .. probably why I’m still single and failing badly on dating sites .. and how many women lie on them also ? ... most of them don’t even reply to messages.. I find ignorance unattractive.

i hope there are still some attractive people out there in the world, I just can’t seem to find any 😁

Can I ask yours age roughly fresher?

as a woman in her fourties I agree about the whole internet thing it is false and full of liars and timewasters men and women included. It is a shame for genuine decent people who want more than just sex and a sad reflection on society in this day and age.

i unfortunately find that many men older than me let themselves go as in overweight beer belly, bald greying and make little effort when dressing to go out whereas women of all age she seem to make a lot more effort and like to look good. Hence I like a man who knows how to dress up and look after himself .

for me to find someone attractive it has to be something different about they are fun and quirky as it s not all about looks as someone can be not a nice person once they open their mouth so I agree with others that personality also plays a big part

As a newly separated man when married I barely had my head turned, I thought I would be immediately back in to all sorts of women but in truth I have no idea what I like anymore. It doesn't help on dating sites that I don't feel my age and struggle to see anyone less than six years younger as a visual equal.

As a male I think I do find more people attractive than my wife. As part of our new, more open, relationship, my wife points out attractive women, or big breasted women, to me. She's also bi-curious, so it works well!

Not particularly. But then I don't really have much of an attraction to faces. I'm more about personality ,but I'm not close enough to enough people to have them have a personality I'm attracted to. So not many at all.