Do you get less sensitive as you get older?

when i was younger, i used to shoot my load quite fast, as i have aged, i take ages to cum,sex is a lot better for Mrs T, we make love for hours, i even feel satisfied if i don't cum, then i finish myself off the next day,because of the build up of cum,i get quite a big load, feels great, so it seems there are some benefits to getting older !![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I think to a degree I agree .

I also think my sex drive and hers is perhaps also much lower than when we were yoiunger. So to make up for the lack of appetite sex needs to be also more interesting in our case, with lots more foreplay,kink and role playing etc.

Im going to agree a bit too.

I have certainly noticed it "easier to perform well" as the years go on, now some of that may be down to knowing my partner more etc, but yes i would say i feel less sensitive these days.

Probably yes, but you also know your own body more and hers?

Yes I do. I can last longer since I'm older now. But still cum when the time is right.

Definitely less sensitive now I'm in my late 40s, but it only means I last longer! I never have trouble cumming, it just takes a bit longer than it used to, which gets a big thumbs up from Mrs TJ.

She's just getting into proper anal play now, and I have to say, I'm finding it very difficult to last any time at all when I enter her tight butt. Feels like my teenage hair-trigger orgasms again!

I'm early 60's and find no real difference from how I was 30 years ago. Sometimes I cum quickly, then am ready to play again after a few minutes ...... sometimes I last for ages before cumming ..... it really depends what we are doing.

One thing I have noticed though is that the head of my cock is still very sensitive after I cum for a few minutes the same as I've always been ...... I had expected that to lessen ..... although I'm not complaining ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I has to say I am more sensitve now than when I was younger, as for my husband I know he now last much longer before he cums then a few years ago mut then again it means longer fun for us.

I'm not convinced that I'm any less sensitive in my 60s than I was in my 20s. I think it has a lot to do with the state of mental arousal and perhaps it's more difficult to become that turned on as we get older. It's often said that men I my age don't become erect without physical stimulation but I'm glad to say this isn't the case for me.

I have always tried to hold back until my wife has orgasmed and even when younger was able to do that the vast majority of times.

I wonder if maintaining sensitivity with age is related to being uncircumcised.

More sensitive, definitely. As inhibitions wane, blocks go, confidence increases -- less in the way, altogether!

In particular, physical insecurities used to take up so much energy they'd cause a ' freeze'. Wishing for bigger sip-sips, rounder bottom, no jelly-belly, prettier face etc. After a certain age, coming to terms with the idea I'd never be beautiful in this life --- shrugging my shoulders about it --- all the energy that was taken up with posing to hide the fat, liberated to feel !

Also, the long long process of getting to know one's body, with its seemingly inexhaustible potential, paying subtle / dramatic / intense dividends.

Gyrator53 wrote

I wonder if maintaining sensitivity with age is related to being uncircumcised.

And yes, I do notice that gents who get circumcised get oversensitive at first, and can't control that, the overexposure of the glans seems to be an uncomfortable irritant to them, then de-sensitize in compensation & can't control that either. They seem to be forever having to spit on their hands at first when having a wank, to cut down sensitivity, then later doing extreme things to their cocks to get a sensation. This is only the blokes I've known, though.