Do you have a Sport that you do?

I was just curious as I haven’t seen a thread for this since being on the forum (over a year now).

Does anyone do a sport/s and if so, what? :baseball:

I Ski and have gone with my family to a Club Med in France every Christmas (excluding last year) for 15 years now (I’m 20), I also horse ride which I have done for about 5 years now (although am unfortunately taking a break from weekly riding this year as it sadly clashes with uni lectures). :frowning_face:

I have also recently joined my uni’s cheerleading team which I’m really looking forwards to as I get to compete, and the uniforms are also pretty hot! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m interested to see what other people do if any. :thinking:

4 Likes

I used to be a distance runner but had to stop due to a knee injury. I have been scuba diving for over 20 years.

2 Likes

Running, cycling, motor racing, and a bit of snowboarding when possible.

I thought of you over the weekend @Sophie01, TV was on in the background showing “Dress to Impress” where three people get to choose clothes for someone else in a Blind Date style. The bloke being picked for was a Jason Mimosa look-a-likey which reminded me of your recent sex club thread. Series 1, Episode 19 if you want to check him out :grin:

2 Likes

@Sophie01 I used to be a football coach for under 8’s team , I used to play golf reached a handicap off 11 which was good ! Unfortunately all gone by the by now I do enjoy getting out on my mountain bike as and when I can :+1:

1 Like

Hiking and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu!

2 Likes

Unfortunately not able to do any sports now but in the past competed in motorsports (rallying) and sailing. Now watch any sports on TV and try to spectate if able too.

2 Likes

I am a running coach rin anything from 5k to.marathons plus gym and spin classes

4 Likes

Football
Kickboxing
But more boxing now​:smiley:
:boxing_glove::soccer::boxing_glove::soccer:

4 Likes

haha, might have to check it out x

1 Like

I do exteeme sofa surfing and forearm curls with the tv remote.

13 Likes

Hockey twice a week, golf, basketball with the boys and hitting the gym twice a week.

Downtime includes hot tub swimming lessons wearing beer goggles and smoking meat as a hobby

4 Likes

Xterra Triathlons
Iron Man
Trail Running
:grin:

5 Likes

I used to do lots of sport but sadly can’t now due to injury and health problems. I love watching most sports. Unless giving BJs are classed as a sport of course

6 Likes

Wow. A guy I used to work with does triathlons. I’m telling you, he’s skinny as owt. Goes fell running too. And cycling. He’s not long turned 40, puts me to shame. I wish I had half his energy.
Me, I used to do this so Thai boxing. Gymnastics when I wąs a lot younger. I try to do yoga but to be honest I’m hypermobile so I can still do postures now without warming up…

2 Likes

Played rugby for 24years

Played football as a youth at a high level, dropped it to play rugby more at 18/19

Boxed as a youth, dropped it to play rugby

Used to run alot in off season to keep up fitness

Gym came later in my life, stopped it aswell butch need to start back as ive got lazy

Canoeing

4 Likes

I’m hardly a picture of what most people would call a triathlete, 6’0 and 93 kg. I usually get down to 90 on race day, and will drop around 5kg during the race. I find it hard to drink and run, so end up pretty depleted by the end.

Thank goodness for beer at the finish line.

:laughing:

4 Likes

I also snowboard.
Usually at Glencoe

1 Like

You literally do sports for every man’s fantasies

1 Like

Mine is rugby and squash

1 Like

I do archery and have just qualified to teach which is good fun too.

1 Like