Do you have a toy box or secret wardrobe??

Ok so looking for ideas on how to store our toys and my sexy undie sets. At the moment they are all just in a drawer but I am thinking someone may have a better idea. The main frustration is around organisation and without our very own red room with wall to wall displays for equipment trying to think of ways to have everything in order so its easier to get at 😁

I had considered a top box for a mechanics tool box with all the drawers and things would be perfect for setting out the toys and could even get foam inserts too 😁

Any ideas of good ways to keep lingerie sets together?

I have just bought a lot of different size organza bags to keep our toys in. I've put each toy in a bag and tied another tiny bag to it's handles for the batteries if required. I plan to buy an ottoman and using dividers to section the toys into mine, his and ours. Just having them in the bags with the batteries at hand and no boxes to deal with has made things easier, so I'm hoping once we do get an ottoman it'll be simple to just grab what I'm looking for.

I don't have very much lingerie so can't help with that, sorry

Yes, we do ! It keeps prying little eyes out !

Morning! I've got a massive wicker basket that I keep all my toys in. They're all usually in wee individual bags to keep them seperate so they're well hidden. I haven't quite got round to sorting my lingerie out. It's just hoi'd in a standard drawer. I definitely need to invest in some more storage.

We have 3 secret boxes, that are filled with the Lovehoney toy cases and bags hidden in the wardrobe. Its like a filthy Narnia in there.

We have a toy box.A part from a rabbit vibe which is kept in the bag it came in.

We have a small zipped bag for our smaller portable toys, a drawer for our larger ones and the very large ones are just left on the bedroom floor.

We have a drawer in a bedside cabinet for those toys we are using at the moment and need to access quickly. The rest are in roller boxes under the bed, sorted by category. If we had enough room, I'd have a display wardrobe, but sadly we barely have enough wardrobe for our clothes.

We just keep ours in a zipped bag (think it’s actually a makeup bag) and it’s stored at the back of our wardrobe

We have a large chest at the end of the bed that is full of our toys.

I store all my toys secretly in a sports bag in my wardrobe haha and my sexy pants I just have in my underwear draw.

All our toys are stored without boxes in a canvas box in our wardrobe. Our anal toys are separate in a tin with in the canvas box. We have to have it high up and out of sight as we have young children. I don't want the opportunity to catch one of them using anything as a sword!

i do have a wardrobe for lingerie, toys just shoved in a drawer though, im very disorganised, had big plans to velvet line the wardrobe, bought the material, wanted a full length mirror inside the door, but never got round to it

I'm tempted to get an ottoman storage box to put at the end of the bed to put all my toys in. They are just in 3 large toiletry bags at the moment. I don't have much in the way of lingerie so they are just put in my drawers with the rest of my clothes.

We keep most ours in plastic storage boxes called ' really useful boxes' stackable and fit nicely on shelves behind mirror wardrobes. Also have a few in my bedside cabinet , some on my dresser. I keep my bigger items like spreader bars under my pull up bed storage. Flogers hang nicely in the wardrobe.underwear , I just keep in bedroom draws. Squirty bottle of lube on bedside cabinet. I think that's it lol

Bedside drawer full, more under the bed, in both of our underwear drawers, plus some more in my pants drawer. Have taken some ideas from others to charge all toys on the first weekend of each month. Certainly would like a better way of storing the toys in one place but space is the biggest problem with such a large collection.

Mine are kept in a few hat boxes in my wardrobe and the ones i use regularly are kept in a LH locked box closer to hand.

Unfortunately my deluxe teddy babe doll is just over 5 feet tall, she’s difficult to store, luckily I don’t have many visitors.

Love all these ideas and has certainly given me some ideas 😊

Devoted Husband wrote:

Bedside drawer full, more under the bed, in both of our underwear drawers, plus some more in my pants drawer. Have taken some ideas from others to charge all toys on the first weekend of each month. Certainly would like a better way of storing the toys in one place but space is the biggest problem with such a large collection.

Yep literally kit squirrelled away where ever there is a space all over the bedroom, but it is getting a bit silly now, and quite often I cant't find what I'm looking for.

Lingerie isn't so much of a problem, but the matching stripper heels are threatening escape from the wardrobe whenever I open it now.