Do you have a toy box or secret wardrobe??

Used to be the bottom draw of a chest of draws but that started to over flow so got another set of drawers just for sexy stuff 3 draws of toys and a drawer if sexy clothes.

We've got a draw devan bed and 2 of the draws have been given over to our collection, one for all the toys and bondage stuff and the other for all her lingerie and costumes, I've fitted the child safe magnetic catch to both drawers so they look normal and we can hide the magnetic key.

We’re looking at buying a lockable trunk (small!) as ours are currently in the drawer under the wardrobe...which the child (1yo) loves opening 🤦🏻‍♀️ We’ve seen some on amazon but interesting to see how everyone organises their stash!

i have two draws full of lovehoney producgts - at this rate going to need a dedicated room (a nice play room would be nice though) 😜😜😜

Knight1119 wrote:

Unfortunately my deluxe teddy babe doll is just over 5 feet tall, she’s difficult to store, luckily I don’t have many visitors.

with 2 Teddy Babes and a Latex Lady , all storred under my ottoman double bed ,

but like Knight1110 no visitors - so most time the Babe's are on the bed relaxing

xxx

I thought it was just us that had this problem!!! We have a lockable box but it is now stuffed with toys so will maybe have to do a cull. Have a deep drawer where all of the lingerie is hidden underneath other clothing

I keep each item in its own LH satin bag and currently they sit in a pile on a shelving unit at the end of my bed.

I still live with my parents, who thankfully respect my privacy, however the randon pile of black storage bags does look a tad suspicious so i'm trying to figure out an alternative location.

Just bought another Lovehoney toy box (lockable) to add to the collection.

We’ve taken to child-locking the drawers our toys are in to stop prying hands.

We now have a bedside drawer with our day-to-day kit; lube, butt plug, vibrator, rabbit ears and cock ring. Alongside this we have condoms, massage oil, orgasm balm, toy cleaner and any chargers/batteries for the toys we’re using at the moment.

I’d love to organise my lingerie a bit better but I’m rubbish at that kind of thing. I might hang it in my wardrobe if I can find a way of doing it. How do you organise lingerie?! 😬

built a secret cupboard with four draws now full up with toys and sexy clothing.

also have another two draws full of sexy clothing. we must stop buying latex and pvc.

I have a picnic bag in my wardrobe. I broke the drawer under my bed with the weight.

We have the desire Wand which has its own bag, we have a couple of vibes stored in there. Anal toys in a box and wife’s dildo is in box next to it

We have a few of the LH storage boxes. They come with a handy padlock and I would really recommend them https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29235

We have quite a low bed frame, so the best solution we found was a large blanket bag which can slide underneath, wth everything in little packages within. New cat enjoys sitting on the bag though, stuck his claws through it and managed to locate my fox-tail which he preceded to kill. 🙄

I haven't really hidden any of my stuff away just popped into a draw or hung up in the wardrobe, for now!

We bought a tollbox from a DIY store and a padlock to keep ever increasingly prying eyes out. The box is then kept in the wardrobe. Its not the sexiest solution but other options on the market were too small.

I keep toys in individual satin bags in the bedside table: the 'hanky panky drawer'. A small bottle of lube in there too for solo times, but otherwise I just keep lube on the cluttered dressing table as it blends in with all the other lotions and potions.

Re lingerie, it is all stashed in the Bonking Box - the larger LH Lingerie one.

A rabbit and a wand came with their own zipped bags which are under the bed.

However, I would like to keep a few bits and pieces (toys and lingerie) in the bathroom - for warm up or just a surprise. Less easy to hide, so I'm looking at other folk's suggestions too...

Also the kids are always welcome in our room but now that they are getting older I think we might need to be a bit more careful... any thoughts there?

Colossaloak wrote:

We bought a tollbox from a DIY store and a padlock to keep ever increasingly prying eyes out. The box is then kept in the wardrobe. Its not the sexiest solution but other options on the market were too small.

Same here, works perfectly.

We have 3 draws full of bits and then under the bed for the larger items

I still live with my parents so privacy is key in my having of sex toys. I keep my sex toys in a dark box that isn't see through and I also keep my outfits in a second one of the dark boxes