Do you have fetishes? What gets you going.

Mostly BDSM-y... dominating and dominated, restrains, temperature play.

1 Like

Wearing womens clothes in public, but not in the way you all imagined. Things like women's trousers, and plain blouses - most men don't notice, but women often do a double take when they realise. Mistress Wife thinks it's hilarious, I think it's embarassing but horny as hell!

2 Likes

O Yes that goes with my worn clothes scent kink. I use to do that in a previous relationship.

1 Like

I’m straight and married. But I absolutely loved men in stockings and tights

1 Like

As well as wearing lingerie all the time i have also started wearing some female outer wear.I also find it is women who notice.I often get knowing smiles or winks from them which also pleases my wife too.

Love cum play. Been with my wife for 40years and never had an issue kissing after a blow Job or going down on her after PIV. But the last couple of years it’s been a big fetish of ours. Wife love to feed me my pre-cum while pegging or will have me lick it off her tits. After I cum she loves feeding it to me or she will position me while we peg where I cum in my own mouth. Gets me turned on because she is so turned on by it.

4 Likes

Absolutely love that sort of cum play :heart:

1 Like

Latex pretty much always do the jobs for me.

6 Likes

Outdoor nudity

2 Likes

Fluids.

Its probably one of the biggest reasons I have sex - to get fluids out of me and replace them with fluids from my partners.

2 Likes

people watching me get fucked and my favourite fetish is sucking toes

1 Like

Over the last few years I’ve discovered that I love

1 being in chastity
2 being submissive
3 pain (nipple clamps etc)
4 being pegged
5 being paddled
6 watersports (as the reciever)
7 anal impalement with edging and denial

2 Likes

Outdoor sex
Lingerie sex
Mutual masturbation
Pegging

4 Likes

a new fetish of mine is letting one night stands ride me bareback and cum inside me lol dangerous but i get such a buzz of it

1 Like

I have always absolutely loved watching my wife take a guys dick out of his trousers. Just does something for me

2 Likes

It’s a good thing to try out with a smaller item to see if you actually like wearing it.
If it turns out it’s for you, I would highly recommend going made to measure and chlorinated next :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a couple of fetishes

• Dominate and being dominated
  • Anal fisting (there is absolutely no better feeling than having a whole hand in deep in my ass)
  • Cum play
  • Pegging
  • Watersports
2 Likes