Do you like to see him wank?

Keep us updated sweetlady

Sweetlady wrote:

I was only thinking about that today. I never saw my ex husband wank but know he did. I would love to have seen him do it and might ask him to for me when I see him tomorrow. We have a good relationship and I'm sure he will agree to. Hope he enjoys himself.

Oh yeah, it turns me on sooo much and vice versa 😊xxx

Sweetlady wrote:

I was only thinking about that today. I never saw my ex husband wank but know he did. I would love to have seen him do it and might ask him to for me when I see him tomorrow. We have a good relationship and I'm sure he will agree to. Hope he enjoys himself.

flipping heck, that is a chilled out relationship with your ex lol

A short comment from a man. Great to see mostly positive replys on this thread. My wife loves watching me wank and I'm sure there are a lot of blokes out there who do it in private thinking there OH wouldn't approve if she could see them. If only they knew!!

My OH loves watching me wank and will sometimes ask me to finish off if her arms are aching (at which point I usually ask her to play with herself at the same time). We both find it a great turn on for each other.

Every parter should see them wank,it's part of life,I would sit in a corner and watch a couple making love and wank,(removed by moderator)

Both the OH and myself do it in front of each other, sometimes we prefer to just "sort ourselves" but together and still touching each other.

Sex isnt always what you fancy.

Every parter should see them wank,it's part of life,I would sit in a corner and watch a couple making love and wank(removed by moderator)

I'm completely happy for my OH to masturbate even though we live together, it's only natural and we both do it! Even more so now that I'm pregnant as we're both freaked out by sex and my libido has plummeted.

I don't particularly find it a turn on to watch men masturbate, but it's not a turn off either. Occasionally it will make me horny to see but I think I'm so used to seeing my OH fiddle with his bits on a daily basis (in a non sexual way, apparently it's a guy thing!) that it doesn't feel that sexual when I do see him masturbate. We do still enjoy mutual masturbation though :)

Hey guys just a gentle reminder of the rules here at Lovehoney. Please do not post about potential hook ups and such

Forum rules : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

I am happy to keep this conversation open as long as the rules are adhered to

Thanks

FunTimeFancy wrote:

I'd love to watch him wank, but he's a bit shy about it I think.

I want to 'catch' him doing it and watch him without him knowing I'm there - this would turn me on immensely

I'd love to catch my other half too. I love watching him when I ask him to do it but to walk in and see him doing it would be an amazing turn on.

My OH loves watching me too it well turns her on and she plays with me while I do it sometimes when she is too tired for sex she says have a wank for me and I'm happy to do it.

I absolutely love watching him wank. It's such a turn on for me. I even ask him to do sometimes during sex if I need a bit of a breather

I've asked my DH to let me watch this weekend (he said yes), and I'm looking forward to it...

My OH loves watching me wank and I have no problem when she walks in on me. Sometimes she likes to take over and finish it off for me... I have no problem with that.

Really love this! Don't live with my OH so watching him wank on skype is one of my faves, he loves that it turns me on so much too. I'm still a little shy when it comes to letting him watch me although he's enjoyed it the few times I've been brave enough.

I love to see my Plaything pleasure himself and you learn about what someone likes by watching them.

He enjoys watching me too and it's a horny thing to share, I think.

Does nothing for me, though I know he likes to watch me.

This is something we stumbled on together. Although we were already open about eachother masturbating, we'd never spoken about doing it together.. until one night it just happened.
We'd been teasing eachother for a while, when he tied my hands to the headboard and got himself off while straddling me. Oh My Goodness I was in heaven. I absolutely Loved it.
It gave me more chance to really see everything, instead of being too "in the moment" to catch the little details. The changing pace of his breath/look on his face etc. It was one of the biggest turn ons I've ever come across.

My other half goes wild if I wank while I'm giving her oral. We both love watching each other when endulging in mutual masturbation