Do you prefer being the Dom or Sub?

I was just wondering what is more popular? I answered a post about 'pegging', so I'm just wondering on how other people feel about the issue.

Are there a poor excess of dominant personalities who have no one to boss around or are there lots of lost submissives without direction!

I know this is hardly a scientific setting for data collection but I was just curious as to what the lovehoneyers prefer.

Me personally I'm probably more dominant than my girlfriend, more so during sex, I find it really hard to not take over! Blowjobs are a mixture, I love seeing how it gets my partner off when she wants it so she can take it, and sometimes am happy to use her as she wants. When it comes to givin oral I have to just roll over! I love being submissive when giving head!

I think I'd find it slightly difficult if I was with a strict sub or dom as I like to mix it about.

Any thoughts that people would like to share? Are most people a mixture? What attracts some people to a wholly submissive/dominant relationship?

I prefer being the dominant one generally....but that could also be because, when the girlfriend takes control and I become the sub, it's even more sexy because it doesn't happen all the time!

definetly prefer to be dominated!

definatly sub, but thats not a suprise really!

Erm im not quiet sure as sometimes id be the dominate one and the next time my OH would so it..I think it just depends on the mood..

im with mybad, i like a bit of both :P but i like being sub more

Dxx

I'm a switch with a more developed sub side - am exploring dominating now..

I am very much a subbie usually, but occasionally the fancy takes me and I switch. The funny thing is, I feel most in control when I'm the submissive one, but it helps that I trust my OH with my life if I had to. I trust him without question.

I am mostly a sub but when im in the mood i can be a dom

xxx

Thinking about it - I think I tend to be dom!

But love it when he totally takes control....hes promised me a full weekend of role play, taking turns to be dom and sub...and when Im sub I have to be total to him! Whoo....looking forward to that.

Sub generally in bed but I rule the roost in every other part of a relationship. Think that's why I like to be a sub. But then again I'm desperate to try pegging so I can be dominant, but in a new way. I definitely think that you can be dominant while still being penetrated, but I like the idea of pegging. So um my answer is both!

I've always been the most experienced with everyone I've ever been with, so naturally I've taken a lead and been more dominant. However I'd love to try the other side of the coin, especially with a much older or experienced person....

You just *know* your going to get a load of offers for saying that Jake

If only I wasn't married, I'd happily offer myself to Jake lol

xxx

I'm sub through and through! I could try and change and be more switch but it just doesnt work for me lol. Luckily I found a fairly dom guy!

Mainly dominant, I would like to try being the sub, i like the sound of it and really want to give pegging a try so fingers crossed it may happen soon

Mrs T got drummed out of the RAF for being too bossy, so no prizes for guessing who gets to assume the submissive role. Having said that l do like to bring her close to orgasm and even beyond by playing with her clit. Often she will then assume a position and l get to seemingly play the dom role.

If the thread is about pegging though l love her to do it to me, but our dildos at the moment are too small to excite me, looking for something bigger that will fit into a harness- and hey ho Silver away we will go !!!

Strapon dear chap where art thou !!!

TB

Nice balance in the world then, enough subs and doms to go around! What ever floats your boat, or plane? or even sub! Or something like that anyway

i love being the sub because i don't know what she's going to do next but i also like being dom as well because we both get a great turn on from it .especially if you film it and watch it back together heaven mmmmm

I prefer to be the Sub but now and then the Dom works too :D