Do you remember the first time you masturbated?

WandA wrote:

(Looks for joke about rising and ringing bells)

And you couldn't find one? Must be losing your touchExternal Media

chipNroll wrote:

WandA wrote:

(Looks for joke about losing his touch [Likely he is losing his touch])

WandA wrote:

chipNroll wrote:

WandA wrote:

(Looks for joke about losing his touch [Likely he is losing his touch])

Friend of mine is always misplacing his new iPod. He's definitely losing his

touch!External Media

I started very young, around 7ish! As i grew older learnt to control myself to the point where i could orgasm just by thinking about it and squirming around a bit.

I was about 10 when I first started. I was sat on the arm of a chair and just moved ever so slightly and It felt amazing but strange at the time and because of that feeling I straight away went to my room and started touching myself but it took me a few years to discover what an orgasm was like.

I was about 8or 9 I used to rub myself on the arm of a huge pink Teddy bear called Big Ted lol!! Ahhh, happy times.

He perished though as one day I left him too near our fire and he burnt.

SM...indeed ....he went with a huge grin on his face though

I was very young indeed, maybe about 3 or 4. I clearly remember working out that something between my legs, if I rubbed it with my thumb knuckle felt very good and I remember that I would climax completely doing it. I also remember doing in on the lounge floor infront of my parents dinner guests on evening much to mu Mum's horror!

I think it had hindered my sex life now starting form such a young age as my clit is not so sensative as I'm told other women's ones are. My OH has to touch it directly to get any form of reaction from me.

Enigma42, it´s interesting you say that, I find the more I masturbate the more insensitive I become. Is this common amongst us girls?

I must of been about 11, first found out about what wanking was at school. So went home and gave it a go. I Was in my room sat up at against the door, so no one could burst in on me. I got on all fours and went at it, I remember the feeling and wasn't sure if I was doing it right, because I didn't cum.... So I tried it the next day, the day after that, then twice the next day.... And so on. I finally came and my god it was fantastic. (up until starting to wank I used to ruby cock on my teddys or pillow, this was better).
I then
Moved on to finding things to wank with, eg using the gap between the mattress and bed base, using my slippers (which were those thick character ones).
Now thanks to love honey I have found so many more toys and fun ways to masturbate.

Miss Behaviour wrote:

Enigma42, it´s interesting you say that, I find the more I masturbate the more insensitive I become. Is this common amongst us girls?

Well for me it is. Although the climax I have from doing it myself is very different from the one I have with my OH. Both are equally good but in a different way to which I cannot describe though.

From a very young age, I discovered (in class!) that wiggling my legs while rubbing my left hand in my crotch felt great after a short while. My earliest memory would have been around 6-7 years old! It wasn't until about 10 years old I realised what I was up to and stopped (in class at least), although I was about 13 before I switched to a more traditional method...

All I can remember is that it took bloody ages. It felt amazing and I would do it so often I'd have no cum left. To my shame I didn't really think my mum would notice the marks on my underwear and good on her she never embarrassed me by asking and as the volume I produced got more substantial I started using tissues.

I'm sure I was pre-puberty. Never looked back and still love the self indulgence of a solo session.

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

Haha. Yep! I was a pillow humper. Get in!

My eldest who is still only a child would hump her teddy bear from about a year old. I guess she will/has followed in her mothers footsteps...

Think most boys come in their sleep first time. Think I did because it was a nice dream... Anyway, first proper, Saturday morning, woke up early, hard, as all men of any age do. Just remember starting to stroke it, went on for a while, and then I thought nah, going back to sleep now. And the second I took my hand of my penis, there was like this itching sensation. Was a bit scared, didnt really know what was going on. So put my hand back, and into motion, and soon found out... Apart from when with a girl, best orgasm ever!!

The first time I ever masturbated I must have been about 13-ish, however I didn't manage to acchieve an orgasm untill I have 15. I was so shocked by my first orgasm I wasn't even sure what it was... I had to look it up online.

I was 12, staying up late, watching something smutty on Channel 4. I got aroused, felt the urge to touch myself, the rest is history, hehe.