Do you think you can be addicted

I am starting to feel that I am addicted to my flicking tongue I used to use the wand all the time but that was a slow orgasm that I was in total control of with the flickering I orgasm instantly if not careful which I love the feeling of as some who a few months ago had never even used a vibrator But can too much of a nice feeling be bad do we need a Vibrators Anonymous club

I don’t have the tongue although it’s definitely on my wish list! But I think it’s really easy to become addicted as I am to my wand lol! But I don’t think it’s too much of a bad thing as long as it’s not disturbing your daily routine 😋

I've got the tongue and I absolutely love it. I've got other toys including a wand as well, but the tongue is small, quiet, powerful and is a life saving for me specially when I'm in a hurry. I'm totally into pinpoint stimulation and the tongue is perfect for that. I usually alternate the tongue and the Tango, because for me they're no fail. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing and I don't get to play all the time, every day as unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to do that, so I wouldn't worry too much about. Just enjoy and have fun.

Yes, I "was" addicted to ever bigger butt plugs so yes it's possible?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37758 Are you talking about this one? Looks like fun 😋 I definitely think you can become addicted to sex/masturbation but so long as you practice it in a healthy way it's ok. I never use my hands anymore like i used to because the toys give me way better orgasms. No toy, no joy. Haha. But I wouldn't say I'm addicted, personally.