Do you use sex toys in the bathroom?

I do use them occassionally. Glad I got one vibrator and newly a bullet which I can use. I think that when I am at home next time, bathroom will be the only place I would be able to have some fun in, as I am still sharing room with my sister (we are both university students, so both partly living at home).

Otherwise I am having fun in the bathroom and shower only rarely, more when I am in the mood for it and when I have the time (living in the share accommodation). I prefer my room - noone will knock on the door to tell me to get out and the bed is more comfortable for me. Still... Shower fun is something I enjoy, occasionally.

Poll results are interesting, and some great anecdotes.

Anyone use silicone lube with their toys in the bathroom to keep things slick?

I'm not a fan of the idea of silicone lube. For a start, I am a big fan of silicone toys so I wouldn't want to use them with that, and the only time i'd need a silicone lube is if i'm using it in water, but I don't like having baths without something in it like bubble bath or oils, so I wouldn't want them mixing and introducing them to my innards. Wow, is that an awful way of saying it. So yah, the only use i'd have for silicone lube would be for using one stroker in the bath/shower, and I don't really like wanking in hot water.

Picky, picky. =P

I think i need to get my other half some toys for the bathroom and tease her mercilessly a bit

I have some which seem to be just for bathroom use.

I do prefer the shower tot he bath, even if I do have a particularly horrible bruise after falling over a couple of days ago when I was umm preoccupied lol!

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

Anyone use silicone lube with their toys in the bathroom to keep things slick?

can't say I have really. I'm clumsy and would end up getting lube all over the bottom of the shower/bath which would then be a bit dangerous!

when i tried in the bath didnt use lube at all. it was only a bullet anyway

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

Pixieking - I really recommend silicone-based lubes for anal sex, water-based stuff rarely cuts it or lasts long enough in my experience.

I'm actually tempted to get a bottle just for regular shagging. I prefer water-based for solo but I think keeping it slippy and not having to re-apply will be more fun for bumming. =)

Btw, you look amazing in your new avatar!

No toys used so far, but do love some shower fun