Do your 'likes' differ to your partners?

BashfulBabe wrote:

Well, to be fair, I've broken a guy's rib once (actually twice, but the second was because they hadn't set right yet so I forgot about it, gave him a little shove and it cracked), just from a bit of messing about and falling so my whole weight went behind me and then landing the wrong way and a whole mess of little things: I couldn't have done it had I tried! So I'm willing to believe it could have been accidental, although surely that should have clued him in that the mess-fighting was a bad route to keep going down... Still, people can be dumb, and that doesn't necessarilly make them bad.

At least he's stopped, huzzah for communication wins! External Media

lol..... oh that remins me when my last OH and I were having a bit of a play fight in the bedroom, he was lying on the bed with his side exposed so i went up and nibbled his side, unfortunatly not realising what his reaction would be.......... he jerked backwards and so did his elbow, right into my eye socket =S. 3 weeks it took for that shiner to go down, oh he couldnt have appologised more but its amazing how many ppl make assumptions as to how a woman gets an injury like that though isnt it??

Boho, perhaps something like asking him to blind fold you and tie your hands could be a good way to start getting the idea across? He can then explore, tease and satisfy how he wants to, on his terms first. You could just give gentle nudges like moaning or telling him he is doing things perfectly or to go a little faster etc, etc.

x

Heyyy, I think he's finally coming round to it, now he realises I don't need it constantly to get off, he called me 'jokey' bitch in tesco's when I smacked his bum haha. I asked later why he'd started saying it out of the bedroom and he said it jokey but he'll stop if it bothered me lol. bless. In bed he pulls my hair automatically if we're in any dominating positions like doggy, flat doggy (where the women is flat on her stomach) or side 'spooning' but I call it lazy doggy tbh lol. He likes to call me a naughty girl I've noticed. yey I explained I wasn't extreme and light dom is good enough for me. Altho I'm developing some fettish for putting his will in a collar and lead and leading him about =P I suggest for halloween he go as my lion (he's a Leo) and I'll be his tamer so I could put a collar on him ;)

Again, he is becoming more dominant in bed by calling me nasty girl and demanding that i service his cock only haha. He says he likes it because I like it, pain isn't his thing tho, so scratching and some biting is still out the window. x

im in to scratching, biting, and want to e spanked but i dont think my wife is not in to it at all. its fustrating

we have a ut buddy but not used it. well not togetrher i really want her to be inconrole and use it on me and eventully stap on but i did not know how to aproch it

Doc1 dont be shy to tell your OH about your fantasy/desire to use the butt buddy. I am completely open to mine about liking it and there is no shame in it at all. If you are open to her she will love you for it and will want to please you in whatever way you want. There should be no "gay" stigma attached to it straight men can enjoy anal play too.

i will tell her i just hopes she will do it and enjoys it

DOC1 if she loves you she will be glad to help you in any way she can sexually. If she doesnt like it because its not her cup of tea then so be it (you cant expect everyone to be in to everything you are all the time) but you shouldnt be afraid of trying.

let us know how you get on!

i will do she is on a cause for 3 weeks well 2 left so it wont be till then but i will let u know

u may as well lube up and enjoy yourself till then , then!

i think i will lol