Doc johnson pussy pump

Has anyone used the doc johnson pussy pump if so how long did you use it for the first time before taking it off

I used that pump with an ex quite a few times and the results were amazing; both visually for me and in terms of increased pleasure for her. I think it took a while for her to get used to it so she didn't have it on long the first time but after a slow build up she was able to fill the pump and keep it on for quite a while. Obviously the results will differ for everyone and some may find it too uncomfortable to use at all.

Try searching the forums as there have been loads of pussy-pump threads in the past. Also check out the reviews for the product to get an idea of what people think of it. Personally I wouldn't hesitate in buying the Doc Johnson pump again if my current girlfriend expressed an interest in trying pumping

Hi I bought one the other day and put it on my wife to which she had it on for about 10 minutes but the results wasn't as I expected the cup was quite full but no pumped up lips does she need to leave it on for longer
thanks for the last reply

My OH uses a pussy pump regularly, she uses it for at least an hour, maybe two, she pumps till it comfortable, leaves it on for about 10 mins and then releases it for a couple of minutes rest, and then she just repeats that over and over until she gets great results!

It'll be different for everyone but in my past experience; 30-45 minutes of continuous pumping to the limits of what was comfortable, holding for a few minutes then releasing & repeating (sometimes leaving on for longer) was enough for pretty spectacular results.
We always found that everything was back to normal down there the following morning

This toy needs practice, you need to keep trying, don't be put off.

Thanks for all the replys will give it another go