Doe syou fella shave his pubes?

I've been wanting my husband to shave his pubes for ages as I would like us both to be smooth, but so far he has only done a bit of a trim. A few of my girlfriends said their partners had started to shave down there now so I think I maybe be starting to convince him. He said he'd seen a couple of guys in the gym that obviously did this now.

I think if I can find its pretty common now he will give it a go so I thought this would be a good place to check it out. Are plenty of men shaving downstairs now? Does your boyfriend or husband?

Well I did, I never discussed it with her, she says she does prefer it for giving oral it just looks a bit like a plucked turkey, strange at first

ive shaved it all off before now! looked ok, my OH didnt like it at all. she likes me to have a very close trim with shaved balls and around the cock! i think that looks better to, and it makes ya winkle look a little bigger and thats gotta be a good thing!

my oh does exactly the same chris and i think it just looks better all round xx

I agree with both Chris & Amy on this one.

My OH shaves but doesn't maintain it as such so most of the time he's closely trimmed... He does suffer from quite bad ingrown hairs though :( I much prefer it to natural, sorry for too much info but I really hate giving head when it's a bush! Pubey teeth haha

a man with pubes? OMG what an awful thought. Would get my man straight in the bathroom if he even considered it

i love to be trim all over

My preference is to shave the testes and shaft. Also shave both sides of the groin to the top of the pubic line. Then use the hair clippers to shave the remains as short as possible.

He does sometimes, but most of the time it's trimmed. I really couldn't care less what he did though, but I think it looks a bit weird fully shaved but if it makes him happy then whatever.

It's a must shaving your balls and shaft, full bush is a no no! My wife loves the smoothness and it's much more pleasant for her when going down on me :)

my OH shaves his, wouldnt have it any other way

Normally go very short but not all the way

I've shaved before, and I agree it does itch when growing back, so I'm thinking about getting waxed. I recently shaved my arm pits, I must admit it does look better than seeing a big bush of hair there. I'm thinking about letting it grow back in enough to get those waxed as well.

My hubby is shaven all over and i love it. i think it makes there dick look bigger so appeal to his vain side and tell him . you can always surgest you would shave fully if he does.

My boyfriend doesn't shave or trim but his hair is naturally short so it doesn't bother me. I've never been with a guy who has shaved I imagine it would be pretty nice until it starts growing back!

As long as it's short I don't care, I hate it when a guy's pubes are so long you feel like you're flossing when you give them a bj!! xx