Does anyone else find the “I am not a robot” at login a pain?

What I really hate about it is that you not only need to be human you also need to be a mind-reader armed with image enhancement technology.

When it says “select all the squares with cars” it really means “in this rubbish low resolution low contrast mess select all the squares with cars except the ones with tiny slivers of car that the poor slave setting up these pictures was to bored or too rushed to notice”.

LH - can we please have something less irritating?

It's a lot more secure which is great as a lot of Brute force attacks could happen on websites like this, but I do agree it's been a bit of a pain recently and for some reason the "keep me logged in on this computer" doesn't seem to work too well. But if it's for our safety and LH security then nice to see the extra precautions have been put in place

I'm also finding that I'm getting logged out all the time even though I tick the" keep me logged in on this computer".

I only get the " select all squares " thing when I'm using it on my phone though and having to constantly enlarge the picture so I can actually see what I'm supposed to be looking for is a total nuisance .

But then again I suppose its the price we have to pay for security these days .

Must say the first time that I saw it, it did surprise me ! Hello, hello..but luckily I'd seen them before ! However, I can understand why LH have used it. Must also say that I agree with the previous two members who have raised valid points. Its early dates yet, but obviously, if it becomes a major problem, then no doubt, most of us will let LH know ?

Until then, keep up the good work,

Best wishes,

N.

Edge (what was internet explorer) doesn't seem to log me out

To be honest its everywhere now you have to make accounts even to watch catch up tv now, before you just click on it and watch, I have trouble with the type the letters bit they are jumbled and hard to see.

Haven't had any issues on Safari.

I'm all for extra security measures if they are deemed needed!

Hey guys,

It is a protection measure. 

Sorry, there was no heads up but it was a much-needed change that will be staying for the very near future too. 

This change will be streamlined but for now, we would rather this then have any fraudsters! 

As a website developer, this (latestish) release of Captcha is the least invasive and most secure. (and easiest to integrate). I am hugely surprised that LH have only just added this. I have been using Captcha since at least 2005 on EVERY site I develop, regardless of customer requriements or concerns.

In the old days before Captcha we would have made you do maths or try to spell a garbage sentence covered with wavey lines and coloured dots.

Sorry to be a downer on your thread but seriously, suck it up.

I have had issues with this as it keeps logging me out several times during the day. Wouldn't be so bad if there were still the option of choosing to stay logged in.

Two interesting links for this:-

https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2017/01/31/im-not-a-robot-verification-test-beaten-by-a-robot/

So not so secure perhaps!

and:-

http://newatlas.com/google-invisible-recaptcha/48372/

Hopefully LH can implement this newer version.

Totally understandable Leanne and it's a small price to pay for our safety

Gyrator53 wrote:

Two interesting links for this:-

https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2017/01/31/im-not-a-robot-verification-test-beaten-by-a-robot/

So not so secure perhaps!

and:-

http://newatlas.com/google-invisible-recaptcha/48372/

Hopefully LH can implement this newer version.

Thanks for this, I know tech are looking into updating it. This was just a first step in the right direction for us. 

bondagegod wrote:

I have had issues with this as it keeps logging me out several times during the day. Wouldn't be so bad if there were still the option of choosing to stay logged in.

It logs us all out I am afraid, even at HQ.

Sorry for the frustrations around the sudden change but as I say it is here and it shall stay but we will streamline it too. 

Thanks Leanne. I'm glad its only me that it keeps logging out.

Bit of a pain but guess we will learn to live with it.

Well it's not affected my phone S5 it remembers will try my pc later but it always remembered I'm logged in only if I clear the history does it log me out

Totally annoying and un-necessary in my view I did a chat with a customer help person last night about it, I am glad this thread is here, saves me doing it.

Anything that protects people gets the thumbs up from me. Ticking a box is not that much of an issue surely ? xx

Please tick the boxes that have the cute asses in....tick, now that would make it fun...bad robot

Terri JJ wrote:

Anything that protects people gets the thumbs up from me. Ticking a box is not that much of an issue surely ? xx

NatandTom wrote:

Haven't had any issues on Safari.

I'm all for extra security measures if they are deemed needed!

I'm a big lover of Lovehoney and it's the feeling of security that makes me feel safe here, so all security measures welcome in my opinion