Does anyone know if there are any good sex toys under $75 (preferably Fleshlights/pocket pussys)?

I’m looking for a sex toy under $50 that is easy to clean, warm, good material, durable and enjoyable. Please, leave a suggestion. Thank you.

What type of toy do you have in mind? Stroker/masturbator, sex doll, cock ring, butt plug, dildo, prostate massager, vibrator, nipple toys, urethral toy? Something else?

“For straight males”? What has sexual orientation got to do with it?

3 Likes

How about one of the myriad of lovely realistic dildos on the site. Go on challenge yourself. :rofl:
On a serious note I don’t see toys as being straight or otherwise. If it feels good then use it and enjoy it. :+1:

1 Like

There are loads of sextoys under £50, but it depends on what you are looking for.
There are lots of buttplugs prostate massagers and dildos if you are into anal play.
But the also more then enough cock and ball toys to choose from such as cock rings and mastrubators.

Honestly, as long as it’s under $50.

Well I guess Im willing to try out anything :joy:

It really depends on what you want, I know everyone is saying that but it’s true. Also no toys are strictly straight. Any toy can be used by anyone no matter their sexual orientation. Anal beads are good and they are under £50 and there are some nice dildos for under £50 too for anal. For fleshlites it’s better to spend more because it seems like the ones under £50 just rip as said by a lot of guys I’ve been with. I’d say try stuff out and see what you like.

1 Like

Ok. Then maybe under $75, do you have any recommendations, maybe in the Fleshlight/pocket pussy or maybe even prostate??

@cruz.rodriguez9835

This one is good. One of the guys I’m seeing now has it and he says it’s his favourite fleshlite. It depends person to person but it’s worth a try. Don’t really know one for prostate as at the most we only use a strap on.

Fleshlite: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/realistic-vaginas/p/fleshlight-angela-white-indulge-texture/a37734g69915.html

1 Like

YES, this is great!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thank you @sharbur.

@cruz.rodriguez9835 You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Tenga spinner

Tenga Geo

Snug Plug

Adjustable clamps

Tweezer Clamps
Sounds (the US selection is crap btw)

Bullet vibe (don’t insert anywhere)

Mini wand style vibe

Haha the tweezer clams have me curious now​:joy:. Hmm, also I’ve only tried a few tenga toys so I’ll look into the geo. Anyways, thanks @Calie :slightly_smiling_face: