Does anyone own the LH Booty Buddy butt plug, disappointed with it.

I'm going to try using it a few more times before I leave a review, but I would like to know if other people find it keeps slipping/pushing out.

This is my first Butt Toy so I didn't know what to expect from it or even if I should be gently pulling and pushing on it to achieve a pspot orgasm. But I did expect it to stay in when I was walking around indoors.

This one here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665

I have 2 of these, and have no specific problems with it falling out tbh. In fact it is my go to long term butt plug. Every body is different, so maybe you need one with more pronounced shoulders. A good one would be snug plug, I've had mine about 3 years so not sure if LH still sell it. Also try maybe less lube (but not none)

Sum Sub wrote:

I have 2 of these, and have no specific problems with it falling out tbh. In fact it is my go to long term butt plug. Every body is different, so maybe you need one with more pronounced shoulders. A good one would be snug plug, I've had mine about 3 years so not sure if LH still sell it. Also try maybe less lube (but not none)

Ok Thanks Sum Sub, I did think that it could be to much lube I did add a generous amount. I was going to make a separate discussion but I will ask here, when it's in then what do you do move it around etc or just leave it in and masturbate like you normally would.

I believe a butt plug is a static toy, so it just sits there. If you're looking for something you can thrust and jiggle around you may want to look at dildos or prostate massagers? There's a butt plug guide you may find useful:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-choose-butt-plug/

There's also one that covers the different anal toy types:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/buyers-guide/an-overview-of-anal-sex-toys/

I do own it, and I don't recall ever having issues with it staying put. Having said that, I have had issues with other plugs that have had many positive reviews, so I guess it is the old caveat that we are all different.

I agree with the Chimp: plug is as plug does. For any kind of thrusting stimulation, I would go vibe or dildo.

Good luck finding that p-spot....if I had one, I would also be on that mission.

Ian Chimp wrote:

I believe a butt plug is a static toy, so it just sits there. If you're looking for something you can thrust and jiggle around you may want to look at dildos or prostate massagers? There's a butt plug guide you may find useful:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-choose-butt-plug/

There's also one that covers the different anal toy types:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/buyers-guide/an-overview-of-anal-sex-toys/

I see should of gone for something different cheers for the links, When I'm ready to buy another one I think it has to be a vibrating one. I went with this one as I wasn't sure if any was for me. I think it is for me![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Gosig wrote:

I do own it, and I don't recall ever having issues with it staying put. Having said that, I have had issues with other plugs that have had many positive reviews, so I guess it is the old caveat that we are all different.

I agree with the Chimp: plug is as plug does. For any kind of thrusting stimulation, I would go vibe or dildo.

Good luck finding that p-spot....if I had one, I would also be on that mission.

Very true Gosig every hole is different lol vibe for me as I love vibrations on my cock and balls, so I would imagine the feeling will be orgasmic![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Thanks I will have fun with the p-spot, but just leaving it in all day will keep me satisfied.

Totally gutted ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif) Put less lube on this time I could feel it alot more, It stayed in for about 30 minutes, I tested it by walking atound but after 30 minutes it started to come out, putting less lube did work better, but no way dare I go out with it in![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I think it's the wrong shape and possibly too small, you can't go much wrong with either the LH or Doc Johnson classic medium plug as a starting point. Often people buy one that's too small thinking a beginner version is the way to go, falling out being a common complaint, don't be put off though.

teacake wrote:

Totally gutted Put less lube on this time I could feel it alot more, It stayed in for about 30 minutes, I tested it by walking atound but after 30 minutes it started to come out, putting less lube did work better, but no way dare I go out with it in

Aw dude, sorry it didnt work for you. Ive never had an issue with mine falling out, but everyones anatomy is different.

Might be worth trying putting it in for your normal masturbation routine (make sure the tip is pointing towards your stomach) and either just ignoring it or trying rocking or thrusting motions with your hips. Being properly turned on helps apparently with p spotting.

Lovehoney does have a very generous returns policy, so if it just doesnt work for you, you can always swap it.

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

I think it's the wrong shape and possibly too small, you can't go much wrong with either the LH or Doc Johnson classic medium plug as a starting point. Often people buy one that's too small thinking a beginner version is the way to go, falling out being a common complaint, don't be put off though.

I was put off but after reading what you suggested I looked at the Doc Johnson one and thought what the hell, So I started off the returns procedure![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Green Eyed Girl wrote:

teacake wrote:

Totally gutted Put less lube on this time I could feel it alot more, It stayed in for about 30 minutes, I tested it by walking atound but after 30 minutes it started to come out, putting less lube did work better, but no way dare I go out with it in

Aw dude, sorry it didnt work for you. Ive never had an issue with mine falling out, but everyones anatomy is different.

Might be worth trying putting it in for your normal masturbation routine (make sure the tip is pointing towards your stomach) and either just ignoring it or trying rocking or thrusting motions with your hips. Being properly turned on helps apparently with p spotting.

Lovehoney does have a very generous returns policy, so if it just doesnt work for you, you can always swap it.

Thanks, for your tips, I actually thought its time to use the LH returns, Im now going to see what the Doc Johnson Medium Red Boy is like.