Does size really matter

As a large man, I think it helps. Average men, and certainly smaller men need more technique to compensate. So basically we can be more lazy because a) it might be a bigger turn on to the woman, b) it can achieve more with less work.

That said - anal is off the menu more often!

That's one reason I'm glad my wife is a masochist ;)

I don't think size matters but it definitely makes a difference. My ex was large and I couldn't enjoy myself fully and I don't think he could because he couldn't go as deep as he'd like.

My boyfriend now is average sized and I enjoy sex so much more. Obviously technique comes into it as well but if I had to choose I'd go for average sized over large.

As a guy who likes to receive anal, I'd say size is important. Too large and I can't get it in and too small doesn't really leave me totally satisfied. I like something that's just a little tight on me with enough length to go fairly deep. As much as enjoying the sex itself, I like to throb afterwards for a while so I know I've done it. I have to be stretched a little to feel that properly.

Not one bit!
Pleasure for me is more of a mental thing and my OH does that perfectly. I love his cock and I love sex but there is so much more than just sex to recieve pleasure.

As a gay man with a large penis it can be a disavantage. sex can be uncomfurtable, penatration can be sore at times, advantage if doing photos in just a jockstrap or briefs it looks good

Admittedly i am still a virgin so my experience has just been with toys, but honestly, the issue i've been having is theyre all too big!

I want something "realistic" but have found anything that isnt made/marketed for anal beginners (which are a bit too short) is too thick for me.

i had a 4.75 girth, it was impossible to actually insert, even with lube, it was just too big, and all of the realistic dildos seem to be 5 or bigger.

There is only one realistic dildo on this entire site that is realistic but not too thick, but it is a touch on the short side as i have tried an anal dildo for vaginal use before the same length and it was too short, which is why i haven't bought it.

If they made a 7 inch insertable length dildo at 4 or 4.25 inch girth, i'd be all over it!

hi Angel look under toys for men you may find a but plug or prostrate massager

VirginAngel wrote:

Admittedly i am still a virgin so my experience has just been with toys, but honestly, the issue i've been having is theyre all too big!

I want something "realistic" but have found anything that isnt made/marketed for anal beginners (which are a bit too short) is too thick for me.

i had a 4.75 girth, it was impossible to actually insert, even with lube, it was just too big, and all of the realistic dildos seem to be 5 or bigger.

There is only one realistic dildo on this entire site that is realistic but not too thick, but it is a touch on the short side as i have tried an anal dildo for vaginal use before the same length and it was too short, which is why i haven't bought it.

If they made a 7 inch insertable length dildo at 4 or 4.25 inch girth, i'd be all over it!

How about https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31109? The insertable length is 6.5 inches and the circumference is 3.5 inches.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28882 is also 3.5 inches in circumference, but shorter in insertable length at 5 inches.

VirginAngel wrote:

This is really the key, not so much length, but circumference. Have you tried using a tapered toy And gradually inserting it further?

There has been many threads on this matter.
I feel that is all about confidence, most of the posts state that size does not matter. I agree in the fact that it is how you use what you have, not how big it is. It would help to be over average length but it is not essential.