Does sucking a vibrator make me gay

Holy crap Kam I think we all know you slightly better after seeing your profile!

So 6pm 3/8/07..... and then what happened !!!!

18:54 and he waits in anticipation!!!!!!!!!

Join the queue..... perhaps their boat came in !!! Then again it is Friday night.... god forbid it is us who are the saddos !!! Shouldn't there be more to life than this ha ha !!!!

Come on Kamstar live up to promise!!

Hi any male OA members out there recall their feelings the first time they gave oral to a fellow male, either male male or mmf or any combination betwixt.... l have always wondered.... and would maybe like to do more.... or anyone witnessed such. Thanks.

what have you wondered about? tallboy246

Well Kunililgus don't know if you recieved the photos of Mrs Kamstar but my hubby was very impressed !

me too......WOW

my missus loves it.....

i know kam is based in london, where you at lesleys...

I know how horny l would be with a male sucking and nibbling my cock and balls and then returning the favour with interest. Then as to what it would lead to with cocks up arses need l say any more

Watch this space hun xxx

WHERE IS EVERYBODY? seems like Kam has everyone's attention....lol

Well might he have, a busy busy boy after all.... mum's the word !!!

E-mail Kam at kamsingh01@hotmail.com and all (well nearly all) will be revealed.....more for the lads than the girls but very tasty nonetheless !

i'm pretty sure that doesn't make you bisexual, as to be bisexual i think a physical attraction to men or male parts are needed, i don't think a vibrator counts :).

Being or possibly being bisexual is nothing to worry about and there are no 'rules' that if you do X this means you are Y sexually.
I mean I'm a straight woman but if I was to experiment with 'male' sex toys that doesnt make me bi. If you like the feeling of something, like sucking on a vibrator then i dont see the problem. If you want to indulge in a bit of fantasy but you're sure you wouldn't want to try a 'real cock' then you could always get your wife to use a strap on?
My partner is straight and enjoys a bit of anal play but this is something I can give him so neither of us have concerns that he's gonna pounce on the next hot guy who walks past.
Your sexuality is for you to work out though, isn't it? (and to have fun doing of course!)

Gayness is a state of mind, I reckon.
There's a regular contributor to this site who seems to be seriously worried lest he be regarded as 'pervy'.
OK, let's face it, if your sexual experience is not 100% hetero and missionary position, you'll always be (in someone's eyes) pervy!

If it feels good, do it!

No it doesn't in my mind

For me i could never even think of hooking up with a bloke just to try anything out BUT....

If my g/f asked for a 3sum her me and another bloke i would then do what ever she asked me to do,does this make me gay NONO i would be doing it to please my g/f,the only thing i would want to do is anal/and french kissing

She would really have to get me going to do those two things

But she has said 3sums is not and will never be on her to do list,she just couldn't go through with it,and its not a thing that would turn her on