Does this heat affect your sex life?

Just a reason to use ice and fans and air conditioning! Haha

It would have been 'al fresco' on the lawn but she put the sprinkler on!!!!

Tomorrow's another day.  x

The hotter it gets the horney I get and as said, great excuse for ice cubes.

What sex life? My OH is away so I'm kind of alone with the toys

The heat makes me so much hornier, all day and all night I'm thinking of sex because of the heat.

Same happens my wife and we just keep wanting to have sex when it's hot like this or when we are on sun holidays.

T16s wrote:

The hotter it gets the horney I get and as said, great excuse for ice cubes.

This definitely !!

GeekyEleanor wrote:

What sex life? My OH is away so I'm kind of alone with the toys

I'm hot and randy but on my own with toys

just adopt and overcome.

This weather is brilliant for ice play . Keeps you both cooled down.

Strap the Mrs spreadeagled to the bed and torment her with ice cubes and ice water, Then added a bit of ice cram and licked it. The only downside is that its a bit messy so we place a beachtowel on the bed. Then we have a cold shower together afterwards and make luv in the shower.

Great fun for this type of weather .

Yes! We havent had sex since it started getting really hot. I dont even want to be hugged! X

I don't think it's made a difference to ours. My boyfriend doesn't handle the heat very well, but he gets over it for sex, especially as I'm wearing less clothes so think it's on his mind all day! And I've just popped all our glass toys in the freezer for tonight!

Oh, and it is too hot to cuddle afterwards though!

The same for the wife and I. We love the heat

I think us men are quite lucky because we can go about our day to day business nearly naked if we so choose to keep cool without it being a public order offence . Whereas you ladies have to keep yourselves covered up .

I get hornier in the heat as women wear sexier and sexier outfits, by the time I get home I can't help myself and GF seems to like it too, leads to some hot summer nights!

As no air con yes makes me just want to sleep :)

mysteron wrote:

I think us men are quite lucky because we can go about our day to day business nearly naked if we so choose to keep cool without it being a public order offence . Whereas you ladies have to keep yourselves covered up .

No we don't

While I appreciate your point MissBrownEyes, my wife and I are on holiday for the first time in over a year, our baby is with the grand parents, we have the new wevibe plus kit (thanks LH) and haven't had good sex in ages.

Sorry for the noise centre parcs!

Yes it does, I cannot be bothered to play if I am visiting my family because their flat is sooo hot. I am barely managaging to go for walks although I should (trying to lose weight). But being natural red head walks are bit out of question, I am turning into a noctual creature :-( And sun and heat affects me badly. Even with hat all the time I tend to have severe headache and I do drink plenty of water.

In my own flat, which is facing northwest, it is still cool. But raising. Was 22C yesterday, now it is 23.5C. However I need to travel to and from work 2 hours a day total time, and I am generally too exhausted to bother anyway.

We both like it when it's hot. Having sex in the pool or play with ice cubes, that's life!

Well for those that don't like the heat the telegraph is suggesting it could get into the high 30's in late July/August!

I think we're less cuddly when it's this hot, but definitely not having less sex