Does watching others get you hot?

Depends who it was I suppose. It would turn me on if I found them attractive but there would have to be some sort of connection. I think my OH would see it as weird though!

1 Like

We stayed in London one and looked out the window across to another hotel and caught a couple having sex. I called my other half over and she was loving it and got all horny, she sucked me off in full view of the other couple .

4 Likes

Good post…yes the idea of this does appeal.!!
Had sex at widow of a high rise hotel in Glasgow… probably too high to be seen, but still a big turn on.
Also at window of country house hotel.
We did see a couple having what was supposed to be a sneaky bonk on a nudist beach… werent brave enough to give it a go but enjoyed watching…:pensive:

2 Likes

Yep that’s a major turn on for me watching and being watched. The big hotel window looking over the city while having sex is on my to do list.

2 Likes

It’s such a turn on! Recommend that. You’ll love it if you like being watched.

2 Likes

Hi @ Holly_Love
It was a big turn on for us.
Please post how it was , when you tick if off your to do list.

1 Like

@Iwill I’m sure we will be posting all about it but doesn’t look likely any time soon. Will even put some photos on fetlife I expect.

2 Likes

A massive turn-on. One of the reasons we want to go to a sex club or party post-covid. Even if we don’t end up playing with others. Being around sexy people doing sexy things would be a great evening :grinning:

1 Like

There is definite excitement in either watching or being watched. We’ve really enjoyed being ‘nearly’ visible and definitely audible when we’ve been on holiday. Occasionally with the doors open and almost on the balcony, or going at it when we know there are people in the next room with wafer thin walls. We both got into the idea after seeing a young couple banging away on a nearby balcony a few years ago. Big turn on!

2 Likes