Does your OH come home smelling of their Job ?

Up until recently i worked in a steel mill,i always stank of slurry,first thing i did when i got in was change out of my work clothes and straight in the bath/shower! Now i work in store ops for a major retailer,i just smell of whatever cologne i decide to use!

I work in an office so I'm fine, but I work for a charity and occasionally I spend a day working in one of our shops. I adore charity shops but they do have a certain smell, and although it's quite subtle I can't say it's terribly sexy!!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

My OH is a gardener so often comes round smelling of grass clippings or bon fire which I like :)

I, on the other hand, just smell like Doc Johnson sex toys and latex most of the time!

I'm quite sure most of us in here wouldn't mind your smell Jess - lol!

My OH works in greggs the bakers...so I definitely don't mind that smell. He comes home smelling of icing, bread, cakes and all other nice stuff mostly. The only days it doesn't smell good is if he's been working on the ovens as then he smells of grease and nasty stuff.

I asked my husband if I smell of work last time we had a few days together. Apparently I smell like old books. I like that😊

My husband works in a metal factory, he comes home smelling of metal and rust, and often sweats out rust from his pores. I can't have white bed linen on the bed as it stains badly, even after he's showered/scrubbed. It only ever disappears when he's been off work for a week, but sharp re-appears when he returns to work x

I, on the other hand, work one job with special needs children, so it's not as much a 'smell' but rather what bodily fluid/secretion has been smeared on me at some point of the day, and my other job is in a bar, so come home stinking of drink without drinking a drop of it :)

I work in a medical field and deliberately try to not come home smelling of work related stuff as it is generally an unpleasant odour so a shower and change at work is the usual thing. The pernicious odour of UTI or D and V is not a sexy thing.

My OH works behind a bar and often gets hot and sweaty - sounds disgusting but there's something about it that makes me wanna pounce on him when he gets through the door!

He must hate it when I come in from work though, I'm a carer and often home home smelling of bodily fluids!

I can imagine that isn't very nice!

My husband used to be a squaddie.....I love the smell of a soldier ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Me and my OH work together not in the same department but yes. Everytime I see him whether on my break or when we are going home he always has this smell of work. But seriously I have tried to explain it to him and he says the same about me. It is a small that is hot af and I can't describe it. It's not sweat unless I'm attracted to his sweat who knows haha?

It's a gorgeous smell though guys.

Used to work in a fish and chip shop, not a great smell

We are both managers at Costa coffee so yeah no doubt we come home reeking of stale coffee/milk but to be fair we don't notice since its both of us.

My OH used to work in a coffee shop. The smell of stale coffee was fairly off-putting, but not off-putting enought to actually put me off.

Now she works in a clothes shop. I work in education surrounded by books. I like clothes, and she likes books... so maybe subconsiously we are smelling things we like?