Dom or sub or both?

Terri JJ wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

mysteron wrote:

VioletWolf wrote:

Bit of both me thinks! I'm pretty dom in day to day life, I like being in control of my life, but in the bedroom my greatest desire is to be completely dominated. I've always had to take the lead, would be nice to have someone direct me instead!

Can you easily do that ? I am having difficulty in giving up my normal dominant side even in a role play. The Police woman roleplays were a bit different because she caught me off guard and didn't have time to think about them too much lol.

But this headmistress roleplay I am writing is messing with my head a bit. She is also intimidating me a bit as well by swishing the FSOG ruler about in the air. I really feel nervous for once !

Lol ! I love how you keep coming back to that ruler ;)

Honestly I am not kidding it is messing with my head and she knows it and revels in it .It is so intimidating . She's even been tapping me with it ! And I am the one with the psychology qualification !

You'll pull back the covers one night to get into bed.....and it'll be sitting there looking at you !

I can just imagine it.....psycho music and all !! (it really does sting) ;) lol

The funny thing is I can see the funny side of it as well as I can see you can. I have tried it on myself and it does sting .The problem is she is a bit heavy handed . At nearly 6 ft she is quite a powerful woman and she accidnetly on hit me on the back ( shoulder blade) with a wooden spoon during Tie and Tease on Saturdasy night and have a bruise the size of a walnut

A question now how many stokes of the ruler should I take on my bare backside so I can amend the roleplay script. I have curently put myself down as 10 covered with a riding crop ( butterfly one frm LH ) and 10 with the same crop bare and 10 with the ruler. Is that too high or just about right in your opinion.?

If you aren't sure why don't you say 5 each, you can always increase it if it isn't too much. Plus there are always safe words!

Gem276 wrote:

If you aren't sure why don't you say 5 each, you can always increase it if it isn't too much. Plus there are always safe words!

Thanks I know what your saying its difficult as it depends on my pain tolerance which is quite high and whether I trust my Mrs ! I may have to introduce another safeword, just for this play juch as blood orange .Meaning - Enough of the hits at the moment but don't want to stop the roleplay.

Thanks its gives me something else to think about other than that flipping ruler !

VioletWolf wrote:

Bit of both me thinks! I'm pretty dom in day to day life, I like being in control of my life, but in the bedroom my greatest desire is to be completely dominated. I've always had to take the lead, would be nice to have someone direct me instead!

Yes that is the same for me and i love it that my man takes the control in the bedroom and the organisation of the bondage sessions. We usually have a "date night" when we are going all out for something we want to do. We do talk about what we may be trying,or what we want to do and he very much wants to please me, but on the actual eve he will cook, sort out the equipment and certainly leads proceedings. I dress up and make up. I did get him to dress in stockings and my knickers once, always wanted a guy to do that for me. He did it confidently and happilly, then stood there with a whip in his hand! Was great! I do think that being a dom or a sub has got to be a role you are happy to play. I am good at being a sub and want to do it - i have no desire or want to be the dominat one where sex is concerned.

mysteron wrote:

Gem276 wrote:

Thanks I know what your saying its difficult as it depends on my pain tolerance which is quite high and whether I trust my Mrs ! I may have to introduce another safeword, just for this play juch as blood orange .Meaning - Enough of the hits at the moment but don't want to stop the roleplay.

Thanks its gives me something else to think about other than that flipping ruler !

Two safewords for this role play would be a good idea I think. The one meaning 'stop the hitting for a bit' should definitely be in place. You can always write into it that she could ask you a bit later on if you feel you've learned your lesson or do you deserve a few more later during play, when your bum has had a chance to settle a bit ?

I have a very high pain threshold and can take and like, one hell of a spanking. Its rather more difficult to gauge how much someone else could handle x

Terri JJ wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Gem276 wrote:

Two safewords for this role play would be a good idea I think. The one meaning 'stop the hitting for a bit' should definitely be in place. You can always write into it that she could ask you a bit later on if you feel you've learned your lesson or do you deserve a few more later during play, when your bum has had a chance to settle a bit ?

I have a very high pain threshold and can take and like, one hell of a spanking. Its rather more difficult to gauge how much someone else could handle x

Our normal ones are

Red -Stop

Orange - Near to limit ease off a bit

Green - OK or must try harder !

Thats why I thought of Blood Orange - stop the hitting but carry on with the roleplay.

Thats a good idea and will write that into it if I think I deserve more . I should be OK I think with 10 which equates to 5 each side. I just didn't want the roleplay to finish before it began so to speak .

Thanks

'Can you easily do that ? I am having difficulty in giving up my normal dominant side even in a role play. The Police woman roleplays were a bit different because she caught me off guard and didn't have time to think about them too much lol.

But this headmistress roleplay I am writing is messing with my head a bit. She is also intimidating me a bit as well by swishing the FSOG ruler about in the air. I really feel nervous for once !'

I am yet to find a man who can dominate me entirely but I could absolutely submit 100%. Although saying that, I'm not sure I could give up my orgasm. I have issues 😂
My need for control subsides quite easily for my need to please in the bedroom, and I like being told what to do, I like having that dominant power over me. I like having choice and freewill removed.
But then, the sub is the one in power really, ultimately you control it.

VioletWolf wrote:

'Can you easily do that ? I am having difficulty in giving up my normal dominant side even in a role play. The Police woman roleplays were a bit different because she caught me off guard and didn't have time to think about them too much lol.

But this headmistress roleplay I am writing is messing with my head a bit. She is also intimidating me a bit as well by swishing the FSOG ruler about in the air. I really feel nervous for once !'

I am yet to find a man who can dominate me entirely but I could absolutely submit 100%. Although saying that, I'm not sure I could give up my orgasm. I have issues 😂
My need for control subsides quite easily for my need to please in the bedroom, and I like being told what to do, I like having that dominant power over me. I like having choice and freewill removed.
But then, the sub is the one in power really, ultimately you control it.

I might be off the mark here but you sound to me though that you really are a submissive deep down and have a craving for it but having to fulfil a more dominant role because of your circumstances. And as such you can have most of the fun .

With me its a bit different as I have breen dominant all my life ( mostly not realising it ) in daily life with the decisions that I have to make sometimes and keeping to them even if they arn't popular . So in business I am quite strong and the same at home . Whilst we make decsions together I sort of coherce her into thinking my way .I hope I don't come across as being a spoiled brat because I am far from it .The same could be said in the bedroom as I tend to organise clean the toys ,implements etc. All she has to do normally is concentrate on herself .And thats what I am used to.

So to suddenly come to a roleplay where i get a fare dose of humiliation ,relinquish all my powers and get beat with an oversized ruler is going to be a shock to my system and its making me a little nervous.Whats worse is , even though I have included material and ideas from others , I am the one that wrote the roleplay.So the saying making a rod for ones own back is very apt here! Possibly its a similar type of nervousness as a first date , the excitement and I supose a little fear of the unknown

On the plus size its nice to see my Mrs gaining confidence with the books that I bought for her , I can see that when she is constantly threatening me with that ruler and will take a crafty spank to my backside if I am bending over . This she wouldn't have done before. . So my imaginery scales are beginning to shift a bit in her favour .

Nah, I'm definitely only a sub in the bedroom. Got far too strong a character to enjoy being dominated in day to day life. I've got issues 😂 I can't even cope with being tickled because that takes control from me.
I don't think I would do well with a role reversal in the bedroom, I can't imagine playing an authoritative figure.

I see where you're coming from, a switch up like that is huge, but you do have the advantage of knowing what comes next. See? Still you in control 😉 you may well be making a rod for your own back, but focus on the positive side! You're trying something new, as you said your wifey is gaining confidence (sounds to me like she's having a ball teasing you! 😂) and tell your brain to relax and enjoy it. Positive outlook = positive results 😁

VioletWolf wrote:

Nah, I'm definitely only a sub in the bedroom. Got far too strong a character to enjoy being dominated in day to day life. I've got issues 😂 I can't even cope with being tickled because that takes control from me.
I don't think I would do well with a role reversal in the bedroom, I can't imagine playing an authoritative figure.

I see where you're coming from, a switch up like that is huge, but you do have the advantage of knowing what comes next. See? Still you in control 😉 you may well be making a rod for your own back, but focus on the positive side! You're trying something new, as you said your wifey is gaining confidence (sounds to me like she's having a ball teasing you! 😂) and tell your brain to relax and enjoy it. Positive outlook = positive results 😁

Thanks I like your spin on it !

I think of myself as a sub in bedroom ways but a good friend of mine is a Domme and totally convinced that I am too (which is really rare for her to see anyone else as dominant) I'm quite a strong person in day to day life but it's just a defence. I puff up my plumage to stop people from hurting me because I'm too sensitive

poppycat wrote:

I think of myself as a sub in bedroom ways but a good friend of mine is a Domme and totally convinced that I am too (which is really rare for her to see anyone else as dominant) I'm quite a strong person in day to day life but it's just a defence. I puff up my plumage to stop people from hurting me because I'm too sensitive

Some people are dominant in life and have positions of power and then want to be dominated thems elves in the bedroom. It's not unusual as one may think .

mysteron wrote:

poppycat wrote:

Some people are dominant in life and have positions of power and then want to be dominated thems elves in the bedroom. It's not unusual as one may think .

Yes it happens quite a lot (all of her subs were in positions of power in the day) but she seems to see something in me that has her convinced, it's an odd one. I think if I was asked to by my husband I would try switching, but being sub is really not his thing.

poppycat wrote:

mysteron wrote:

poppycat wrote:

Yes it happens quite a lot (all of her subs were in positions of power in the day) but she seems to see something in me that has her convinced, it's an odd one. I think if I was asked to by my husband I would try switching, but being sub is really not his thing.

It's not really mine either but I am going to give it a go as a one off .If you read my posts over the Headmistress roleplay , you can see I am actually bricking it ! However I owe it to my Mrs and want to nurture her new found confidence

mysteron wrote:

poppycat wrote:

mysteron wrote:

poppycat wrote:

It's not really mine either but I am going to give it a go as a one off .If you read my posts over the Headmistress roleplay , you can see I am actually bricking it ! However I owe it to my Mrs and want to nurture her new found confidence

You sound like you have so much fun together, it's really great to see. Hope you're not too sore after (if it's ouch, just think of the endorphins you'll get)

poppycat wrote:

mysteron wrote:

poppycat wrote:

mysteron wrote:

poppycat wrote:

You sound like you have so much fun together, it's really great to see. Hope you're not too sore after (if it's ouch, just think of the endorphins you'll get)

Thanks we do.

To be honest the spanking side doesn't really do anything for me.except for giving me a sore bum. For my wife it does . Perhaps the humiliation might .I will have to wait and see

I guess I'm gready lol I like both depending on my mood or who I'm with hours of fun other way 😊

I would have to agree. Sometimes it nice to be with someone that can dominate you and make you happy. Other times it's good to be the one on top

im naturally submissive but i can put up a fight for somethings and sometimes i just like being abit defiant ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) xxxxxx

I have just found out on Saturday , whilst out for some drinks that my Mrs is just as nervous as me about switching roles for this roleplay.Both of us at the moment appear to be outside our comfort zone perhaps her more than me . So just wondering if it would be better played out first, in our normal roles ie me being the dom her being the sub ? I don't think I could use the ruler on her though as her pain tolerance isn't as high as mine. I will still be posting it as written though when I get time .