Dom or sub

I found an old topic discussing whether we prefer to be Dom or sub.

As the new forum has a poll function I thought I’d ask the question again to see what the results are…

Do you prefer to be dom or sub?
  • Dom
  • Sub
  • Switch
0 voters
1 Like

I’m a Dominant leaning Switch

2 Likes

Definitely a sub. Although capable of switching if required, Dom is not my natural role.

2 Likes

Sub, always and forever. Or so I’ve been told…

3 Likes

I’m a pure switch :performing_arts:

Currently, I’d say possibly slightly more dominant leaning but pretty equals.

2 Likes

Normally switch, but put Sub because that’s more accurate to what I prefer. Bratty one at that ^^

1 Like

Switch for me, don’t really think I have a preference for one over the other really it just depends on my mood. Which works really well with my guy as he’s a switch too though he leans more sub(mainly cause his last relationship he was dom always).

1 Like

Mostly sub switch here but can be more dom if i have a full sub partner

1 Like

I’m definitely a sub I love when a guys totally in control of me so hot

2 Likes

Natural sub forever

2 Likes

I am Dom with occasional switch.

2 Likes

I am switch, I love to do both. My husband doesn’t like to be sub but isn’t very dominant. I think he scared of me being dominant. He his getting better with it over time and with encouragement.

3 Likes

I like to switch depending on the mood! :wink:

2 Likes

For me it’s a Dom. I love to be in control

2 Likes

Definitely 100% sub, the thought of myself domming another turns my tummy a little!

3 Likes

Switch! Probably a fair lean towards sub, but do love to take control too.

3 Likes

Switch, depending on my mood, but probably would chose sub if had a choice, only because it is not in my normal nature to be domineering :wink:

2 Likes

Probably have been Dom 90% of my sex life . But really like to be sub with my woman treating me like she bought me .

7 Likes

Love this. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve always been dominant, maybe I’d switch though? Being submissive doesn’t really hold any appeal for me but it might be worth trying once?

1 Like