Dom or sub

I my humble opinion my preference would be sub. I think the more empathetic you are the more likely tendency to sub. Tried the dom aspect and didn’t sit comfortably ( no pun intended).
Interesting to see poll percentages leaning more to switch, not really surprised as I think most this out like to experiment.

1 Like

I personally disagree with this, but interested to know what makes you think this?

1 Like

I’m normally sub but have had some wonderful sessions as dom. Mild control only on my part. Telling him he has to keep still and quiet and keep his hands and mouth to himself (or I will stop what I’m doing).

1 Like

I’m dom thankfully with a willing sub (albeit mild)

2 Likes

Seem interesting a results and comments :+1:

I never answered the question myself. I put myself down as Dom as that’s my normal role, although I do enjoy a session being restrained and giving up control

2 Likes

Dom naturally but I don’t mind playing the sub now and then :blush:

1 Like

I feel i’m submissive in nature but would love to be more dom for my woman
I have some dom instincts but a lot of it doesn’t come naturally to me, maybe i should go on a course :joy:

1 Like

I’m very much a submissive! One of my biggest turn ons is being treated as if I’m an object and I love it! I love being spat on too :blush:

I think I’d like to try dominating my partner at some point because he has a submissive side that I’d love to try and satisfy, but it’s not really in my natural instinct!

1 Like

Switch, I guess, as I have performed both roles. Having said that, there’s nothing quite like being a sub. On an inter-personal level, I feel it takes a truly emotionally-stable man to be able to submit to his partner’s every whim, particularly as men are brought up to be the dominant partner. To reverse those roles gives new insight into your union, as you learn how vulnerable your partner can be during sex. It reinforces those bonds of trust you share and is hugely symbolic of your dedication and commitment to your partner, if you give to her what she gives to you. Love is a two-way street, after all, so why not share the driving with her?

I’m definitely submissive, I find it such a turn on him being the dominant one, being dominated by him, being ordered about, being put in my place. Being tied down, blindfolded and spanked so hard leaving me red raw

1 Like

Sounds amazing @Dirty-Wife :drooling_face: Working on building the OH’s confidence so he can be more dominant (typically involves me wearing a blindfold so I’m not staring at him while he tries to figure things out :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, which sucks for me because I love looking at him :joy:) He finds it hard to think of it as play and not violence, but we smack each other’s butts outside of the bedroom and I get handsy with him, but it’s just because I’m a bratty sub :rofl: Can’t wait until he gives me a proper punishment and things translate more to the bedroom :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Switch that heavily leans Dom due to a ton of triggers.

1 Like

I found it a bit weird at first @rosiedosie
considering my previous relationship was violent, and I find this so hot and turns me on, but he said to me perhaps I trust him and I know it’s nothing like that. Which makes sence. But we’re the same, he’ll smack my bum while we’re out, whisper an order in my ear, put his finger and thumb on my chin and order me to do something. When the kids are in bed, and he’ll give me an order and if I don’t do it right away or do it at all he’ll give me the slapper paddle and say wait until later :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife, I think it might be because he’s been used in previous relationships and overall he just has a very sweet disposition towards me, and even when we smack each other/wrestle about it’s very clearly play/joking to him (though he can be an d*ck to others :rofl:) I think it’ll just take some time for him to get used to the idea that it’s what I want and that I’m asking for it and ok with it, but I’m ready to go slow at his pace :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It probably does have to do with the fact that you trust him so much, or else it might be triggering for you otherwise :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Again, as I’ve said before, so happy you’re out of your previous relationship and are with someone you clearly love and trust so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The majority of the time I am the dom, my wife loves being blindfolded, gagged and under my control however sometimes we enjoy a switch.

We did it the other night, she ordered me to put on a blindfold and ballgag and go and sit on the sofa while she went up and showered, shaved herself and changed into some of my favorite crotchless undies and open cup bra. Then she came down (what seemed like an age later), removed the gag and made me lick her. Then she put it back in and sat on me!

Loved it.

1 Like

I’m primarily a dominant male in a relationship with a submissive female, but we switch maybe 20% of the time just for a bit of a change.

1 Like

@rosiedosie it might take him a little time to get in touch with that side, just keep doing what you’re doing, going at his pace and saying that this is what you would like him to do to you. Mine wasn’t too sure at first cos of what I went through before but I told him what I would love for him to do to me, showed him the bondage on here and what I like for him to use on me, and it just went on from there

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife I think he’s open to it just unsure, as he’s gotten me some bondage stuff that I asked for, and will occasionally use our paddle or crop outside the bedroom, but yeah I definitely want to go at a pace he’s comfortable with as we’ve got time and I don’t want to push him until he’s comfortable with it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Slow and steady wins the race :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I enjoy being dominant I just don’t have a lot of confidence in myself as a person in general so I’m still making progress. I’ve never really been able to try being submissive but think I would love it, my OH does not want to try switching tho

1 Like

I’ve been the dominant partner for our entire relationship (45 years) until the last year or so when we switched to a female led chastity relationship and I suddenly realised that I really really enjoyed being submissive.

2 Likes