Don't enjoy orgasm

I don't have a problem reaching orgasm either alone or with a partner (clitoral) however I just don't like it. I love the build up and really want it but the actual thing doesn't feel nice. It's way to sensitive so it feels sharp and just too strong to enjoy. It doesn't feel like this pleasure that everyone talks about. It's much better if the stimulation is not direct however it's hard. Oral is way too strong I have to pull away and stop its so depressing. Does anybody ever have this or know any suggestions I feel like I'm missing out on something

Hey Princess

I would recommend speaking to a doctor about this as painful orgasms can have many different causes (Infections, fibroids, endometriosis, dysorgasmia etc etc.) It might just be that you are super duper sensitive to the sensations too but its impossible to say. Your doctor would be the best bet, the first step in finding out why. Sorry I couldnt be more help. :(

apart from what fluffbags said Mrs G gets very sensitive sometimes i just stop it with the clitoral stimulation and move on to the lips and vagina keeps the orgasm going without being painful

PrincessPink wrote:

I don't have a problem reaching orgasm either alone or with a partner (clitoral) however I just don't like it. I love the build up and really want it but the actual thing doesn't feel nice. It's way to sensitive so it feels sharp and just too strong to enjoy. It doesn't feel like this pleasure that everyone talks about. It's much better if the stimulation is not direct however it's hard. Oral is way too strong I have to pull away and stop its so depressing. Does anybody ever have this or know any suggestions I feel like I'm missing out on something

I know completely what you mean! Clitoral orgasms are quite difficult for me often they tend to build and build and it feels good but then it gets to a point where I just have to stop because it's suddenly too sensitive. And sometimes the sensation only lasts a few seconds and that's it.

It's very disappointing. I'm the same with oral too. Do you orgasm from penetration alone?

Things you could try...

Masturbating through your underwear, may help with you becoming over sensitive.

Using lots of lube.

Rubbing against a pillow... it's a different sensation to your fingers or tongues. It's more of a "pressure" than a rubbing and some women find it works well.

Rabbit vibrators are good because the ears are more of a tickling than a direct pressure on the clitoris which I find much better. xx