Don't you just sometimes wish you could experience what it feels like being the opposite sex?

I sometimes envy women. Probably mostly due to my death grip masturbation that was beginning to kill my penis. I know, it's seen as a pervy thought for a man to want to be in a woman's body and feel him/herself up. But I really would want to experience how it feels to be a woman. Even in heterosexual sex, I guess. Plus, I don't really like body hair and I am quite hairy on my arms, legs and armpits, but not quite on the chest (thankfully).

Has anyone else thought this way, that they want to know what it's like being the oppsite sex? It's all well and good experiencing it second hand, but what if you can have first hand experience? What would be the first thing you'd do? I'd go and amass a bucket-load of vibrators and the like and have a one woman orgasm fuelled party! If I could.

i 'd like to have some awesome fun with other women prefabally some femdom action anddd then to torture a man or awoman mmmm

Ahaha, the life. And the best part is that you can get away with it as a woman rather than a man! Oh, wait, I shouldn't be giving you ideas.

Curly: Oh, aye. I'd think that if I had a girlfriend. Nothing better than having sex with myself! And, oh yeah, to understand her bodily needs.

I'd love to swap bodies with my hubby for a day or two - think it would help me become a better lover to know what it all feels like from the inside.

i'd love to be able to have more then 1 or 2 orgasms during the one session mmm

So many benefits, but I think they'd be balanced out by the things we take for granted.

As a man, I'd struggle to cope with monthly bleeding and cramps, not to mention mood swings. Pregnancy? No thanks! I'd also find it weird not being among the biggest people in the room.

But for a limited time only, yeah, it'd be a lot of fun!

Definately, Girls have more fun! ; ) , multiple orgasms, more sensitive erogenous zones, more toy's, no refractory period, the list goes on xD. Oh the things I'd do (to myself) if I had the chance lol

EXACTLY!!! XD That's the main reason why I want to experience what it's like to be female. Orgasm by basic nipple play? HOLY CRUD, YEAH! I mean, if women can have an orgasm through stimulating the nipples, just think of what it's be like stimulating the clit and g-spot. What about when all the erogenous zones are stimulated TOGETHER? Man, it makes me rather sad how I can only orgasm through stimulating my penis. I don't have anything to stimulate the p-spot. I've actually forgotten what it's called! Any different way is fine by me!

we can have orgasms without being touched - mental foreplay + strong kegel muscles

it's a rare occurence but it's possible.

The main reason I want to borrow hubby's body is to improve my foreplay skills - i want to know how everything feels, which places are best to stroke, lick, suck, scratch, which places like moisture & which places prefer dry, what urges come across him when he's on the edge of orgasm.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned prostate stimulation and pegging yet in this thread. I am convinced that the orgasm you get from pegging is as close as a man can get to experiencing a female orgasm. It has many of the same characteristics - much longer, a whole body sensation rather than localised and certainly has the potential for multiple orgasms when it is non-ejaculatory (which it sometimes is).

It is also not a sure-fire thing. Sometimes it just doesn't happen.

Ah, prostate. I did mention it 'p-spot', but I suddenly forgot the name of it.

Even pegging is no where near what it would feel like as a woman. For a start, women don't have a prostate gland, so at least us men have something! But yeah, there's more variation for women..

I fantasize about being male all the time. I sometimes wear my harness and strap on so I can jerk off the pretend cock, and just the mental stimulation of that is a huge turn on.

i sometimes wish i had a penis just so i could know what it feels like!

illumine wrote:

i would love to feel what its like to be a man. id like to know what having an erection and a blowjob is like. also i think id like to know what the inside of a woman feels like to a man.

I totally understand why you'd like to know what these feel like. I think it's easier to masturbate as a man rather than a woman because you simply need to wrap your hand around the penis. I'm curious what a blowjob would feel like, also. And the erection thing: yeah, I know why you're curious about that. It's like having an extra limb. Like we don't have tails, but imagine what it'd feel like having one. It's just not possible to get an accurate image of what it'd feel like. Though us humans... we'd look strange if we had tails. Needs to be hairy, in my opinion.

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

we can have orgasms without being touched - mental foreplay + strong kegel muscles

it's a rare occurence but it's possible.

my husband loves the fact he can do this to me!

Gyrator53 wrote:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned prostate stimulation and pegging yet in this thread. I am convinced that the orgasm you get from pegging is as close as a man can get to experiencing a female orgasm. It has many of the same characteristics - much longer, a whole body sensation rather than localised and certainly has the potential for multiple orgasms when it is non-ejaculatory (which it sometimes is).

I don't even know if the orgasms I experience from rectal stimulation have much to do with the prostate. What seems to happen is that at a critical point the pc muscles go into involuntary spasms and I experience immense waves of orgasmic pleasure. I have experienced up to 9 of these orgasms in one night, but the usual score is two or three.

I think these orgasms are analogous to that orgasms women experience but I have no real way of knowing.

And yes I would love to have the chance to experience having a woman's body. Not just for sex but to be able to interact socially and be accepted as a woman. What a weight off my shoulders that would be!

Love this thread. I once was sitting with my friend. His sisters and mother were in the kitchen with us. They were moaning away about how awful it was to be a women. Periods, Spots, etc.

The brother turns around and says "I would love to be a women for a day, i would play with my tits for 24 hours non stop" Needless to say i laughed my ass off.

atlanta wrote:

Gyrator53 wrote:

I don't even know if the orgasms I experience from rectal stimulation have much to do with the prostate. What seems to happen is that at a critical point the pc muscles go into involuntary spasms and I experience immense waves of orgasmic pleasure. I have experienced up to 9 of these orgasms in one night, but the usual score is two or three.

I think these orgasms are analogous to that orgasms women experience but I have no real way of knowing.

And yes I would love to have the chance to experience having a woman's body. Not just for sex but to be able to interact socially and be accepted as a woman. What a weight off my shoulders that would be!

What you say matches my own experience. There is no doubt that despite all efforts to relax the pc muscles just start to do their own thing. Of course their tensing causes the stimulation to become more intense and, although the orgasm builds far more gradually than a normal orgasm , this is very much the point of no return when you know there is nothing you can do to stop it (even if you wanted to).

My wife describes her own orgasm as a wave over her whole body and it's this commonality that makes me think we are experiencing, as much as is possible, the same kind of orgasm.

BTW I first experienced this type of orgasm while climbing a rope in the school gymnasium (I damn nearly fell off!) and I have read about others experiencing it in the same way. It was the memory of this experience that made me realise what what being on the receiving end of a strapon would have going for it (and many thanks to Channel 5 for showing a 'demo' that gave me the opportunity to ask my wife).

I often wonder what it would be like to see the world from a male perspective.

Would I deal with things in my day-to-day life differently? How would I interact socially? What would it feel like to be able to have sex and orgasm as a man... the list goes on and on.

Seeing life from another point of view would be awesome, but just for a day. Any longer and I think I would start to miss being a woman!

Being an ultimate situation, it always raises questions, to experience life or even part of your life as a member of the opposite sex must be beneficial as you would obviously find out all those reasons behind the little things that bug (in my case) a woman, at the same time, it would be a fantastic opportunity to find out all those things that give them pleasure without the fumbling about in the dark... Knowing that a woman is quite capable of having multiple orgasms etc. though some rarely acheive this state, has to be a bonus but then, in some cases, a high price to pay for the constant changes throughout their lives with hormoan in ballance's, morning sickness through pregnancy, giving birth... Need I go on... No, I am pleased to be a man and though I take greater pleasure in finding those little areas within a woman that make her scream out whilst in orgasm, doing whatever it takes to keep her in that state for as long as possible. Oh, btw. I do know how to spell hormone....