DOTD Bullet

For those of you that dont check the deal of the day, I cant recommend that Mantric Bullet enough! Its a steal at 16squid.

Totally agree. You can barely get one that takes batteries for that price.

To get this with its lovely silicone coat and gorgeous vibrations is like Christmas has come again.

xD they keep posting deals for good bullet vibes, its like they know they're my weakness. the mantric bullet is definetly one that seems to get recommended a lot i do like the look of the shape tbh. not the usual round and pointed affair

It's a great little bullet and goes very well with the Mantric Realistic G-spot Vibe, which is also often DOFD

How often do the same deals come around again? I would definitely have snapped this up at that price if I'd known about it at the time... New here so good to know if it's a one-time only thing or there are second chances!

88ball wrote:

How often do the same deals come around again? I would definitely have snapped this up at that price if I'd known about it at the time... New here so good to know if it's a one-time only thing or there are second chances!

They do come up fairly often. I'm not sure of the frequency but I've seen it a few times over the last year.

Maybe someone will come along with more info (possibly Mr Chimp, who if he hasn't got a spreadsheet on the DOTD popular items frequency already, possibly could? Hint hint, Mr Chimp).

Ha. No, I have not got a DOTD spreadsheet. 🙂

The Mantric Bullet had 60% off that day, so it was a bit of a rare treat as Deals of the Day go. Normally it's any one of the Lovehoney brand items with 50% off. Mantric does make a regular appearance, but there are only 365 days in a year (well, 366 this year) and DOTD covers all the Lovehoney brands across vibrators, dildos, bum toys, male toys, lingerie, etc so there's a huge amount for them to choose from.

On the upside, Deal of the Day isn't the only way to snag yourself a bargain. 🙂👍 Keep your eye on the sales and special offers and you can get yourself some really good stuff with a nice chunk of money off.

Thanks both! I'll keep an eye out then and do research in the meantime. Probably good that they aren't too regular or I'd end up spending too much £££

Thanks for the info, I had to stop checking the deals of the day as it was too tempting and our collection is already massive

88ball wrote:

Thanks both! I'll keep an eye out then and do research in the meantime. Probably good that they aren't too regular or I'd end up spending too much £££

That is still a very real risk. 🙂 I like to put a bit of money to one side in a slush fund so when an item pops up in either DOTD or a big sale (where there can be quite a few things we want) I'm ready for it. 🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

Ha. No, I have not got a DOTD spreadsheet. 🙂

The Mantric Bullet had 60% off that day, so it was a bit of a rare treat as Deals of the Day go. Normally it's any one of the Lovehoney brand items with 50% off. Mantric does make a regular appearance, but there are only 365 days in a year (well, 366 this year) and DOTD covers all the Lovehoney brands across vibrators, dildos, bum toys, male toys, lingerie, etc so there's a huge amount for them to choose from.

On the upside, Deal of the Day isn't the only way to snag yourself a bargain. 🙂👍 Keep your eye on the sales and special offers and you can get yourself some really good stuff with a nice chunk of money off.

Yet????!!

It would be a lot of work for something that can't be forecasted. 🙂

I can use the search function in my email though. 🙂👍 According to that this was the only time the Mantric Bullet has been Deal of the Day. But I'm not 100% sure on the accuracy of this technique. 🙂

Its not the bullet from last time but another Mantric toy for those who missed it :)

There it is in DOTD again. Not as reduced but reduced none the less :)

Trine wrote:

There it is in DOTD again. Not as reduced but reduced none the less :)

Today's DOTD only has 25% off. And it's a Lovehoney brand toy too. Sad times.