Double Penetration

I am one of these unfortunate people that finds it extremely difficult to achieve orgasm. So sometimes, if I'm having a difficult time, I like to try putting one of my toys up my ass as well as my vagina, usually this makes my orgasm arrive in no time.

What I'm asking, is has anyone got any recommendations on some kind of vibrating butt plug or something I can use at the same time as my rabbit vibrator for maximum pleasure potential?

Baby three bangs !!!!!!

Mmm.. the first one looks promising... might have to treat myself ;)

How did it go creative!!!!!

Tallboy

If you want to cum quick, try a toy that pulsates, rather than straight vibrates in your butt, my gf finds that helps when she's close :)

This dosn't pulse, but might be a good option, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9518 there is a plug version, but i can't see it on LH. The only problem is 2xN size batteries, which don't recharge yet, so i don't like :)

Looks like fun!! Er... at the mo (I mean of late, not right at this very moment) I'm just using a rabbit and one of my glass dildos, haven't seen anything I liked for the 'rear.' Agree about the N batteries, they're a nightmare because I do have a toy which I like for my bum but the batteries are used up after 2/3 times which is crap!!! And they don't come cheap!

I know this might sound silly, but have you tried rechargable batteries? most of the girls i know have them. And i'm sure rechargable batteries give better performance then regular ones.

As for the dp. i suppose you could try a double ended dildo, that might work. Or a nice butt plug you could sit on / ride on.

Let us know how you get on!

My wife like a small vibe in her but somtimes when we have sex and she does cum very quickly, i put it down to my expert dirty talk but maybe im wrong

brockleyfox wrote:

I know this might sound silly, but have you tried rechargable batteries? most of the girls i know have them.

I'm sure these are not meant for internal use....

I don't think they give a better kick either!

WandA wrote:

I don't think they give a better kick either!

Opposite I thought,

Adx