Double vaginal penetration.

On my suggestion my boyfriend is fairly keen to try this, but we want to start with something obviously not too big, has anyone else tried this?

we use the sunday times colour supplemet

Plan!

Sometimes we arrange for the business section to be delivered in the back door

I had a threesome with two men and was doubley penetrated! It was amazing :) neither of them were big so it was just right!

1 Like

did you mean 2 copy's of the daily mail or just th weekend with the magazine

lickmadick wrote:

did you mean 2 copy's of the daily mail or just th weekend with the magazine

What do you mean by this? Lol

Thanks for the reminder, and your double penertration went well for you.

Hmmm, would try this with me and a toy. The OH isn't keen on something in the bum at the same time though.

We've been building up to this slowly, we started off with a finger as well as my dick, then moved up to small toys which we're still working on. It's been very enjoyable so far, although lots of warm up time needed!

Never tried dvp (double vaginal penetration) but have tried dp and loved it. If you were to try dvp in a threesome make sure both guys are very secure in their sexuality as they will come into very close contact. As for anything else, as others have said, start off small and work your way up. x

tallgal wrote:

Never tried dvp (double vaginal penetration) but have tried dp and loved it. If you were to try dvp in a threesome make sure both guys are very secure in their sexuality as they will come into very close contact. As for anything else, as others have said, start off small and work your way up. x

Agree totally, I can handle DP no issue but DP takes more time as does DA....i've DV's with the OH and a toy but never quite managed it with two men during a threesome.

1 Like

I've done it with a slimline toy, lots of lube and lots of foreplay... My OH was using my slimline gspot toy on me and it he couldn't seem to wait so slipped in too! I didn't expect it to fit, but if it's designed for a baby to fit, then a few extra girth inches won't hurt!

my wife loves double penetration and we hve had dvp when having a 3some she is so turned on her pussy juice makes penetration easy her orgasams are so intense when we cum inside her,she wants to try it with 2 well hung black guys.

brave lady. x

Done with my oh and a a toy. I was using the toy on her and teasing with my cock and just kind of ended up teasing more and more

Done it with my wife and a toy, a big toy at that and we both love it. Also done anal and vaginal DP with use of toys and again we both love it.

gunther wrote:

we use the sunday times colour supplemet

ha ha ha ha

I don't think I could handle double v penetration but I do love to use a toy on myself during anal I love the feeling of having both holes filled lol

1 Like

I used a lady finger vibe on my girlfriend when I put my cock in her, it was vibrating and the sensation on my cock as well as her clit was really intense