Douches- why?

can understand the pleasure in colonics its what turned me on to anal eventually rather than just fantasising

Never used a Douche anddont plan too either, the idea just puts me right off to be honest, Ive never had a bad experience, and anal for me is usually a random thing and not planned.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Sexychic and just how animal is that !!!! Green with envy at the sometimes spontaneity of youth.

Tallboy

anything to do with anal is not planned for us either so i dont think i'd use a douche, although i'll try anything once...

its gotta be spontaneous thats when your more relaxed and gagging for it, if its planned you kind of tense up before he even in the room let along in you

i think if you plan anything sexual it always goes wrong/bad, the best sessions happen spontaniously

Ive ordered my first douche! eek, should arrive tomorrow I hope so I will be trying it out. Bit scared but im sure it will be fine, any tips anyone?!

I think I would prefer to douche as I wouldn't relax if I didn't feel everything was clean and lovely but would be worried about destroying all those friendly bacteria if done too often. Anyone have any info on this??

look forward to reading your review on it pb, which one you got?

Horny Pony wrote:

I think I would prefer to douche as I wouldn't relax if I didn't feel everything was clean and lovely but would be worried about destroying all those friendly bacteria if done too often. Anyone have any info on this??

Well, its important to realise the difference between an enema and a douche. A douche only delivers about 150 ml in a shot and that is only going to fill the rectum - its not going to flush out the whole of your digestive tract as an enema might so there is no real problem with upsetting the bacteria in your gut. Use a basin full of luke-warm water to fill the douche from so that you don't end up using water that is too hot (as can happen if you fill it from the tap) and fill and expel about 6 or 8 times and your done. If you have a worry that you may not have expelled all the water just use the douche to put some air in and the subsequent flatulance will make sure (noisy but effective!)

I finish by putting in about 2ml of silicone lube, then recline and think of England!

The whole job is so quick you can do it 'on spec' in case things get interesting in that direction so you don't need to worry about it all being too planned.

Wow - very comprehensive Gyrator. Is that just plain water - no soap?

Horny Pony wrote:

Wow - very comprehensive Gyrator. Is that just plain water - no soap?

Just plain water does the job fine. I should have mentioned that some silicone (or other waterproof) lube on the nozzle of the douche make the job easier (unless you get the lube all over the bulb in which case you can end up chasing the thing all over the bathroom with wet hands External Media)

Hi, a newbie here, just gettin into anal and find i can only enjoy it if i know i am really clean, the thought of something following him out would be the finish of it for me! A quick question for all you knowledgeable people,how often is it safe to use a douche? I mean would it be ok to do it every day?

Me and Mra Strapon never ever do spontaneous anal!

We would love to do a bit of spontaneous anal but we both insist on the old shower pipe tactic before we engage in any anal play! I can't think of much worse than being interrupted by the dirty brown stuff!

x

If possible, used cooled down boiled water, or filtered water as it removes the chlorine and crap the water company pumps into the water supply.

This is especially true of an enema where you are dealing with larger volumes of water. Also, the rectum is one of the best organs in the body at absorbing water, so if you intend to do numberous enema washes, think about putting some salt in the solution as this stops so much from being absorbed. It can be dangerous to have to much flood the system at once. (you only need a small amount, say 1 tbsp per 1.5 litres).

You can use soap, but a specific type (not your bog standard hand soap or something!). There are loads of solutions you can try (milk, coffee, booze!), but its best if you follow the links below and read all the safety stuff as if you get it wrong you can really end up hurting yourself or your partner.

If your really interested in enemas, i've found quite a few useful guides on the net:

http://www.bestslavetraining.com/enema.htm

http://www.geocities.com/valerie_cct/enemas.html

http://www.enematips.com/

lol i really dont like the thought of anal but was always curious bout how u kept it cleaan lol so this has answered alot of questions 4 me... but seriously though is the pleasure worth all the pre prep ? xx

Unless you like your play, and i believe this is the correct term, 'earthy' then i guess so!! It depends how long your at it i guess and how things ahve worked out in the past!

I find an enema will clear the way for a weekend of activity, so Mistress tends to administer one (by one i mean a series) either on a friday evening , or saturday morning if she intends at some point over the weekend to make use of me back there.

God this is a gross conversation to be having at breakfast time!

Hi, thanks for the replys, i have ordered my douche from LH, should arrive tommorrow. Mostly only think of anal when we can get rid of the kids for the night so it is always planned! Just wondering though if i douched on a friday eve and then we didn't do anal would it be ok to do it again on the sat eve just in case we decide to then?

if it was only those two days in a row then i'd say yes. Its when you start doing them every day then not only do you flush to many bacteri out but your body gets used to it being flushed out rather than .....well pushed!

Thanks, cany wait for the weekend, hubbies home on leave and the kids are at grandmas!!