Douching Virgin

So I'm new to anal douching and I'd like some tips about doing it for the first time?

I've ordered this one as it's currently on offer for £5, and the reviews are great!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=952

I was really keen when I bought it a few hours ago but now I'm nervous for when I come to use it!

Help!!!

i might buy 1 too it sounds much better xx and hun it says add a smalll amount of anal lube to it before insertion xx

Got that and its ideal for the job in hand; squat down, use a little lube; personally I'd use an intermediate size vibrating butt plug in between squirts of the douche as this loosens up any poo and helps to get really clean. Do about half a dozen full chambers of the douche to get to the point of confidence you can play and play while remaining totally clean. As I say use the vibrating butt plug in between. You'll then be good to go for hours of good clean fun quite literally xx

iv bought 1 too so ill have to do this too xx

all good from ork you don't need anything except the douch' honest

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ork wrote:

Also this may help:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-use-an-anal-douche/

Yup! That will tell you all you need to know. It is actually really easy to do. I have the same douche as yours and it is not too bad for it's price, though I can't use a douche like that anymore because of bad joints and pain etc, so difficult for me to get in the right angle to use it these days. I'd need one with a longer and flexable 'hose' piece.

I can't douche any way because of a condition I have that causes a lot of discomfort to douche and use anal toys. Which is a shame. But that douche was only used once and was steralised and cleaned proparly and has been given it's tour of usefulness for non-anal jobs! (Sounds awful, I know, but I used it for cleaning out an infected tooth which had been drilled open and I had to clean the root of the tooth every day. Using it to put saline solution in the exposed tooth, then using it for blowing air through it to dry it before putting the swab back in each day. Became a perfect routine and the dentist said he couldn't understand how I'd kept it so clean, but I did a very good job! I wasn't exactly prepared to tell him what I had used! Lol! I do emphasise the fact I had cleaned and steralized it thoroughly though!)

I'm impressed! That's a stroke of improvisational genius.

Regarding the original question, I have this item, it's really comfortable and effective. I usually find two or three flushes does the job fine. I would not go so far as to do ten or more, if you're needing to do that you might have diorhear or loose stools, in which case you're better off avoiding anal until things are back to normal.

Ork wrote:

Tattooedgeordiemilf wrote:

Got that and its ideal for the job in hand; squat down, use a little lube; personally I'd use an intermediate size vibrating butt plug in between squirts of the douche as this loosens up any poo and helps to get really clean. Do about half a dozen full chambers of the douche to get to the point of confidence you can play and play while remaining totally clean. As I say use the vibrating butt plug in between. You'll then be good to go for hours of good clean fun quite literally xx

As someone who has been doing this for ages I can say I've never needed a vibrating plug... if you need to dislodge something a finger or didlo would do, vibrations won't really do that much, in all honsety you really don't need to put anything up there orher than the douche.

different strokes for different folks as they say; personally find the vibrating plug brings on a general sense of relaxation down there which encourages movement of anything that wasnt quite ready to move just yet down there without a little encouragement. I guess I just want to be extra extra clean and this method helps for me.

thanks for your help guys! the douche arrived the other day so I will use your tips and hopefully everything will go well :)

good luck with it Lauras8 - I have a similar item and enjoy using it very much.

Just be careful on insertion that it doesnt scratch you at all.

When expelling the water, just relax and let it happen naturally - try refrain from pushig it our too fast. Your body naturally does the work for you.

I have never thought of using a vibrating plug aswell - though I do agree I find the vibrations relaxing and when moving to larger toys, I have to use a vibrating one first to help relax and get comfortable.

I also have the £5 offer one, and when it arrived there was a little bit of sharp plastic left around the tip where it hadn't left the mould properly, so just be sure to check yours over closely before insertion. A few flakes of the inner material from the pump were also evacuated after the second and third time I washed before use, so just watch out for that as thats not something you want inside. I think mine was a one-off though, as all the other reviews have been great.

Got something like this product great for when you want to do anal. Just take your time and a little lube make sure the water is only tepid you don't want 3rd degrees burns up there . Then just relax and go with the flow do not worry about what comes out at the end you will feel clean and ready for what ever comes next. Nervier tried what tattooedgordie milf has done with the vibrating butt plug but if it works give it try