Douching. WOW

Used my anal douche for the first time last night just to try it out. Wow. I have never felt so clean there and the feeling when squeezing the bulb was exquisite. Any one else douche just for the sensation?

I've always personally found it a little uncomfortable, actually.

I brought one to clean out before anal self pleasure, it hurt and didnt bother after, but up dated my toy collection and was advised by a friend I need to if im going bigger.

I have now done it twice in a week and boy yes I feel a lot cleaner in myself and "fun" I can now empty a hole bulb full.

I felt like I was pumped full of wind after, not exactly a sexy feeling x

I guess everybody responds differently to it the same as every other sensation.

Yeah douching is great. If you feel you're filling up with air then make sure you're using it correctly. Make sure the water is at the bottom of the bulb before you press.

There are a few things to get right to get it to feel good. The nozzle itself needs to be well made - I had one where the edge of the hole in the end was not very smooth and this was uncomfortable. You need some waterproof lube for the nozzle. I find a small amount of silicone lube on the nozzle works fine. Next is to get the temperature of the water right. A cold douche feels uncomfortable and you certainly don't want it too hot. And finally there is getting the right volume of water. The rectum has a capacity of about 150ml so if you insert much more than this at a time you will force water into the sigmoid colon which is more an enema than a douche. You can also do this if you insert the nozzle too far.

What angle do you do it then as I did it in the shower therefore air no doubt when in as well as water x

Standing up in the shower? That's the worst lol.

Lay on your side on the floor. Insert douche. Pointing up, thus water will naturally fall to the bottom and air will go to the top. Before inserting, squeeze the bulb a little until water comes out, then you'll know there's no water in the spout at all. It's a nack you gotta learn

You can get attachments for your shower head I think ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I think the shower attachments are for a full-blown enema. I have one and the flow rate even with the shower running as slow as it would go is way to fast to just fill the rectum. Also found that even with a thermostatic shower unit the temperature variation was too big to get it reliably comfortable. Probably good if you are going for the full 5 litre enema (stop when you see the fluid level rising in your eyeballs) jobs.

I use the shower head version but u do have to really slow down the flow. If u practise with your pelvic floor muscles u can control it going into your colon.. Case of suck n blow lol
But i feel more cleansed and great for my ibs bloating

I did find it extremely uncomfortable until I upgraded to a better douche. I now have the tracy cox one and although I don't personally enjoy the sensation I do find it strangely satisfying.

i love a good clean out. as someone with a previous diagnosis of ibs i found a good enema has revitalised me and i feel less sluggish afterwards. i have the shower nozzle and its awesome.

gotta be a bulb for me, better control of the water temp going in, easy to squeeze all the air out and easy to control the flow. I haven't tried a shower attachment though.

Getting all the air out either by douching angle or filling to the bulb to the brim with water is essentially. Nothing like a fart on your way to the bed to ruin the moment :p

I love it - the feelig of water being squirted in and the clean feeling after. I upgraded to a bigger one with a ribbed nozzle - great feeling going in!!

KatieS <3 wrote:

Getting all the air out either by douching angle or filling to the bulb to the brim with water is essentially. Nothing like a fart on your way to the bed to ruin the moment :p

I actually finish by putting some air in as this allows me to blow the last of the water out - good for being instantly ready for action and not having to wait for that water to be absorbed.

I liked it so much I'm going to make it a weekly thing regardless of if I'm having sex or not. I just can't get over the 'clean' feeling.

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Standing up in the shower? That's the worst lol.

Lay on your side on the floor. Insert douche. Pointing up, thus water will naturally fall to the bottom and air will go to the top. Before inserting, squeeze the bulb a little until water comes out, then you'll know there's no water in the spout at all. It's a nack you gotta learn

Thank you so much! This is really helpful xx

Welcome :)