Doxy

Has anyone noticed this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33993 ? I'm considering it, it's pretty quiet for a wand in my opinion :)

I've had my eye on it for months! Been waiting for the release. So exciting.

FrozenAngel wrote:

When are you getting it? :)

I've been waiting for this to come out for aaaagesssss but tbh I'm not all that keen on the die-cast casing and much prefer the look of the other version - I'm mainly after it because of the new head.

sleepycelia wrote:

I've been waiting for this to come out for aaaagesssss but tbh I'm not all that keen on the die-cast casing and much prefer the look of the other version - I'm mainly after it because of the new head.

haha likewise, I don't much like the look of it. But the silicone head, and more power. Yessssss.

Kittycat102 wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

When are you getting it? :)

Not sure yet!

Looked at this for my oh . Not sure it's a maybe depends more on if she sees something else she would prefer . To be honest lots of the wonds have a similar feel in solo play or with you partner .

The colour is kinda ugly in my opinion but I'm picky so I'm not surprised it doesn't do much for me lol

I have always wanted to get a mains-powered wand and this one looks just wonderful!

I was thinking of the Lelo large wand as my first but I'm not sure. I think it's more cause it's beautiful rather than anything else lol

Kittycat102 wrote:

I was thinking of the Lelo large wand as my first but I'm not sure. I think it's more cause it's beautiful rather than anything else lol

I've just reviewed the Lelo Smart Wand (Large) and I love it. Rechargable and you can use it on mains power too, rumbling vibrations (apart from the highest setting, which is buzzy) it's powerful, and waterproof. It'll never replace my Doxy though. But it's great for when you don't want a power chord in.

I saw it, I did have my eye on the Medium LELO wand but i might wait until this has reviews and then decide once i get the money...

fantasia fairy wrote:

I saw it, I did have my eye on the Medium LELO wand but i might wait until this has reviews and then decide once i get the money...

I heard that the medium one is a little pointless because the vibrations aren't strong enough. But I think it's good if some people can't handle really strong vibrations in a wand as I know a lot of people can't

I like the look of this Doxy, it's rather expensive though!

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I like the look of this Doxy, it's rather expensive though!

Yes it is..

I'm not sure about it tbh. I already find wands a bit too heavy to use without wrist pain, so an even heavier one? Hmm. Beautiful but perhaps impractical.

I'd also like to know exactly why I should pay, what, £70 odd quid extra to buy this version rather than buy the regular extra powerful Doxy wand...what's so special about it? What can it do that the other wand can't? Is it just that pretty but ultimately irrelevant die cast body that is bumping the price up?

I want a Doxy but this Doxy? I don't know. I don't think it would be worth the extra money to me!

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I'm not sure about it tbh. I already find wands a bit too heavy to use without wrist pain, so an even heavier one? Hmm. Beautiful but perhaps impractical.

I'd also like to know exactly why I should pay, what, £70 odd quid extra to buy this version rather than buy the regular extra powerful Doxy wand...what's so special about it? What can it do that the other wand can't? Is it just that pretty but ultimately irrelevant die cast body that is bumping the price up?

I want a Doxy but this Doxy? I don't know. I don't think it would be worth the extra money to me!

I guess waiting for reviews is a good idea then

Kittycat102 wrote:

fantasia fairy wrote:

I heard that the medium one is a little pointless because the vibrations aren't strong enough. But I think it's good if some people can't handle really strong vibrations in a wand as I know a lot of people can't

Oh for real? I might get the large then. I thought it was just the size that was different.

I have the LH one but i might have to send it back...:( I dont even use it for sexual things and just for massage and it seems like its just falling apart.. :( I want to get a new one in the new year when i have the money left

fantasia fairy wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

fantasia fairy wrote:

Oh for real? I might get the large then. I thought it was just the size that was different.

I have the LH one but i might have to send it back...:( I dont even use it for sexual things and just for massage and it seems like its just falling apart.. :( I want to get a new one in the new year when i have the money left

Well I googled reviews for it and that's what a lot of women have been saying so it changed my mind as I did want the medium one to begin with

Saw it. Loved it. When I've won the lottery, I will own it.