DP advice ?

Ok, me and hubby are trying to achieve DP, as I love the fullness of both holes being filled. We both don’t think bringing someone else in to our bedroom is the answer. So we have tried several of the DP toys available at LH, with no success. The straps that go around the penis and balls are just way to tight. To much time is spent trying to get it on, then the erection goes. Any advice on how we can achieve it? Position wise I ideally wanna be cowgirl ? Am I just wanting to much to soon ?

We just use a large vibrator so everything is filled.

Either of us can control the thrusting of the vib.

Never tried one of the attached things, always seemed way to much effort and planning.

Best way to achieve this is probably getting a medium size butt plug which will stay in place and then your partner can take the other hole.
We love the tingler
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28502

It should give you the fullness feeling but you won’t obviously get the thrusts, the only way you can do this is possible a dildo with a suction base or a toy your partner can use on you as you ride him or go doggystyle 👌🏻

Yea it’s the thrusting I’m after. I have a suction cup dildo we tried before, but I complained it pinched his balls. I thought it was amazing but him not so.
I have a lovely glass butt plug, sounds utterly stupid but I’m worried it might travel up to far and get stuck?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22842

This looks like it could work as it has a crutch opening so hubby could wear this with his penis out the hole. I've not tried this but might be worth looking through reviews. Xx

Thanks tazzy84red

I’ll check the reviews out.

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

Yea it’s the thrusting I’m after. I have a suction cup dildo we tried before, but I complained it pinched his balls. I thought it was amazing but him not so.
I have a lovely glass butt plug, sounds utterly stupid but I’m worried it might travel up to far and get stuck?

A glass butt plug with a flared base shouldn't travel anywhere.

Excellent Ragnar lodbrok, ill
Suggest it to him. X

Purring pussy, I know it shouldn’t , we’re new to anal play, but I just worry it will get lost 😳

We have a lovely glass butt plug we’ve briefly used once. (Kids woke up, so emergency clear up and get dressed )

We second on the strap on idea, we’ve done this for quite a few times and it’s worked well, we just found the angle can be difficult to get the hang of. But really worth a go ☺️

Thanks guys . I will have a look at some harness this week x