Dress Up

Funny old world!

40 years ago when wifey (then girlfriend) used to come and stay with me at my parents house, (seperate bedrooms by the way) I used to always walk around with a pair of jeans on with no top on, and she used to say that she loved me going about like that and I always looked good.

Very similar now, except because of the hot weather I'm either in a small pair of swimming trunks or a thong. I do wear a vareity of thongs when we go out in the evening, but always show her what I am wearing before I put my jeans or shorts on, just so that she knows I have made an effort, and let her mind go into overdrive.

She is also very good. I am a boob man, and she will wear push up bra's and reasonable low/tight tops when we go out with friends etc. If I am lucky, when we go out on our own she will wear a 1/4 cup bra, so I get an eyefull of her nipples as well.

Very Lucky Guy!

definately character dress up for me i would walk the streets like that if i could, my fave to dress up in is military, but i like a guy dressed up with nothing on except socks a tie some glasses and one of those hats that have the ear hangy thingys and longish back panel

I love it when my wife puts on stockings or bodystockings, high heels, french maid or naughty nurse costume.

mysteron wrote:

wildflower wrote:

I like to dress up in either sexy lingerie or maybe an outfit such as school girl or french maid depending on what we're doing .

But unfortunately my husband isn't into dressing up himself , just wears regular boxers . I'd love to see him all dressed up as a fireman or policeman but don't think that will ever happen ....think he just feels a bit self conscious to do that and I don't feel it would be fair to push him into ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Next time he does his DIY jobs around the house , slip a hard hat on him and visivest and just say , these are for health and safety reasons ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Tel him, you never know he may surprise you Wildflower. I always fancied dressing up as a French maid, thought why not, bought the outfit from Lovehoney, along with Black hold ups, and I really love wearing it. xx

Personally it depends on the occasion, roleplay is something we do less often, something special. Sexy lingerie can be more of an everyday thing.

Sexy and skimpy lingerie is always good. Also with those who like the sexy secretary look. Police woman and nurse is something I'd also like my other half to try 😋

Love it when the wife buts on a costume with sexy lingerie.