Dressing for sex ?

Cat suit doesn't show much and is quite Dominatrixy. Or quite a fitted black pencil skirt with your corset. Also need heels and most importantly the right Dominatrixy attitude!

we often dress for sex, both of us, but only if we have time, it increases the arousal for us, and looks fab

When ever I can my husband loves it, almost have as many outfits as LoveHoney :-)

I dress up in various different lingerie. My fiance loves it and I love watching get hard right in front of my Eyes x

I definately get a kick out of dressing up sexy to get into the mood and right frame of mind....it gets results tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜…

I dress up all the time, from Sexy lingerie to a full costume or dress. My favourite thing to do is get dressed up in my sexiest lingerie in front of him, then stick on my usual clothes and inform him we are off to do the food shop. He gets all hot under the collar knowing what awaits him, whilst I get to look at the clothes sale without him moaning, win win lol ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

AsYouWish! wrote:

Cat suit doesn't show much and is quite Dominatrixy. Or quite a fitted black pencil skirt with your corset. Also need heels and most importantly the right Dominatrixy attitude!

That is a good point, I'll have a look at some catsuits ;) though I wouldn't be able to get the shoes (I need a prescription to even just get sandals).

My corset has a place to attach suspenders, which could be neat. I'd just need to find a shirt to go with the corset since the only one that would fit my short torso was an underbust

My OH loves me in my running kit - which is a bit of a problem as when I get set to go for a run it sends her the wrong signals. Fortunately she also loves me wearing combat boots - so when it's boots rather than trainers, it fun time!

Id love too but unfortunately dont live together n in a shared house so it wouldnt rwally work but ive always got sexy underwear on underneath.. usually lacey knickers n bra sometimes knee high socks with ribbons etc x ive in heels x I

Love dressing up for my husband and I do every wkend for him! Can't say I would want him dressing up for me though naked is just fine for me 😜