Dressing in lingerie

So I have a fetish my boyfriend doesn't mind it but thinks its weird I love gettin lingerie and taking pictures in it for people to tell me how it looks... Is this weird or is there other girls out there that do this??

fetishes around lingerie is one of the most common beleive or not and so its not weird, both men and women can have a lingerie fetish and the best thing for you to do and your partner is to imbrase it :)

Nothing weird in that at all,I get turned on by wearing the sexy lingerie she has so i allways get the camera out.

I do have some mens lingerie and that also turns me on but wearing hers turns me on the most.

Lynne365 wrote:

So I have a fetish my boyfriend doesn't mind it but thinks its weird I love gettin lingerie and taking pictures in it for people to tell me how it looks... Is this weird or is there other girls out there that do this??

i think its great you want to do this, i'm a married straight male cd and it gives me great pleasure to pose and look good infront of the camera all dressed up ( and the funny part is im not in the slightest bit vein, especially in male clothes). i must admit i havnt been doing this for long myself but i dont see anything wrong with much, especially wanting people to tell you you look good in lingerie, i think he's wierd for saying your wierd, lol. or maybe hes just a bit simpler than you. you do what you like and enjoy yourself. x

Thank you everyone now I don't feel so weird :)

i think its great be proud and enjoy your fetish

Yeah just go for want you want to to and be proud . It 's not a fetish to dress in sensual sexy lingerie it's great and if you want to photograph yourself and post it on the lovehoney website so everyone can see how good the lingerie looks no matter what your body shape .just be proud in yourself

My GF loves doing this too! Its great being a glamourpuss!

I dont think theres any thing better than a lady wearing sexy lingerie with confidence and if she likes to show it of, who am I to complain!!

Much prefer the type next door than so called 'glamour models!' pouting and acting as if its the norm

Just out of curiosity, who, are you sharing these photos with? Random pervs like us, other guys or girls, or people on the train in the morning? "morning! would you move down the carraige plase. Also, what do you thinlk of these?"