Dressing up for the blokes?

After viewing a new range of rather lovely lingerie on LH, I'm slightly jelous!

I'm a fella and don't really think theres anything for men to wear with out looking a bit of a knob.

I'm sorry but elephant or snake underwear are not sexy.

It's abit easier during role play (done the doctor, treated a case of 'Hysteria' rather successfully too, might be a job in it for me... anyway) I'd like to do military (I am at the rank of Major General after all) but apart from role play there isn't really anything for men (or am I wrong).

Well... Am I wrong? Can men dress up without looking like a numpty! (I promise to stop using brackets now)

WandA wrote:

I'm a fella and don't really think theres anything for men to wear with out looking a bit of a knob.

It's abit easier during role play (done the doctor, treated a case of 'Hysteria' rather successfully too, might be a job in it for me... anyway) I'd like to do military (I am at the rank of Major General after all) but apart from role play there isn't really anything for men (or am I wrong).

Well... Am I wrong? Can men dress up without looking like a numpty! (I promise to stop using brackets now)

A nice pair of boxer/shorts, but they would only be on for literally seconds....wouldn't they boysExternal Media

i dont really like men in uniform, which is funny as my ex was in the army. and yes its true i couldnt wait to take it off him.. but that was manly due to the fact it smelt yukey! lol

give me a man in a suit any day!!!! :P i love it when my OH wears his, turns me on so much!

Dxx

I'd have to agree. I absolutely adore buying my OH stuff, but in the grand scheme of things its difficult for her to receiprocate. It usually is the usual nice boxers job.

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

A nice pair of boxer/shorts, but they would only be on for literally seconds....wouldn't they boysExternal Media

also agree, nice tight black boxers, white are better as u can see more lol

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

i dont really like men in uniform, which is funny as my ex was in the army. and yes its true i couldnt wait to take it off him.. but that was manly due to the fact it smelt yukey! lol

give me a man in a suit any day!!!! :P i love it when my OH wears his, turns me on so much!

Dxx

Suit and Kilt are the two outfits I'm restricted to. If you don't count the latex shorts in the wardrobe lol

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

A suit is what attracted me to my OH at work years ago....mmmm. I'm lucky he wears one all the time and he looks sexy in it :)

I forgot about suits. Girlfriend enjoys them!

and as you said Pup (I'mgetting lazy is thats ok?) boxers don't really last long!

WandA wrote:

and as you said Pup (I'mgetting lazy is thats ok?External Media) boxers don't really last long!

but lets face it any outfit that women or men wear never do last long, there always off before you know it or maybe that just me. lol

Dxx

Suits seem to be a common theme! personally i'd feel a bit uncomfortable dressing up in random costumes! I do like seeing my girl dressed up though!

diamonds wrote:

WandA wrote:

and as you said Pup (I'mgetting lazy is thats ok?External Media) boxers don't really last long!

but lets face it any outfit that women or men wear never do last long, there always off before you know it or maybe that just me. lol

Dxx

But... you still have more choice!

diamonds wrote:

WandA wrote:

Dxx

You're very right there lol!

Shirt and tie for me, begging to be removed! Also any sort of uniform, but not cheapy dress-up ones, proper ones. If they have a hat, all the better!

Naked is all good for me! ;) With a tie left around the neck. =P

I remember seeing the boyfriend wearing his suite when he did some work experience (when we were at college) and he looked so sexy! =P

WandA wrote:

diamonds wrote:

WandA wrote:

Dxx

But... you still have more choice!

wells theres nothing stop ypu dressing up as a nurse or a male maid is there? :P

you just have to be imagentive and make up some costumes, and if your a plus sized women its hard for us to get a lot of choices for outfits aswell its not just you blokeys!

Dxx

Oh god, my man dressed up smart... even just smart trousers, shirt & tie.... and i'm practically trying to drag him to quiet places (was a bit of a pain when we attended his parent's choir concert, to say the least... hehe!)

I do agree that there arent really 'dressing up' costumes for men but tbh i do think that largely women carry them better...

I was horrified when Mrs B D came home with a "Stripper Set"; you know, Collar, cuffs, thong and bowtie? However, when I put it on she loved it. Even if I felt like a total plum.

I do agree that blokes get the raw end of the deal when it comes to intimate apparell. I've got a couple of the Sven O thongs, and they're pretty good. We liked the look of the Ball Bra's too, but they've been discontinued on LH.

Bug Dude wrote:

I was horrified when Mrs B D came home with a "Stripper Set"; you know, Collar, cuffs, thong and bowtie? However, when I put it on she loved it. Even if I felt like a total plum.

I do agree that blokes get the raw end of the deal when it comes to intimate apparell. I've got a couple of the Sven O thongs, and they're pretty good. We liked the look of the Ball Bra's too, but they've been discontinued on LH.

Thong... Don't think i'd do a thong...

WandA wrote:

Bug Dude wrote:

Thong... Don't think i'd do a thong...

Nor did I man, nor did I....

WandA wrote:

PupExternal Media LOL