Dressing up ideas for men

Hi all, looking for some advice for dressing up ideas for the bedroom. We use this site all the time so I thought why not use it for this too! :)

My girlfriend has asked if we can try dress up sex for our anniversary. She said she knows what she wants to wear as she's bought an outfit already. She said with what she's bought she can either be a secretary, a teacher, a librarian or something along those lines...

She has told me to buy or find something to go with one of those themes, so my ideas are:

1. Suit with some naughty love honey underwear and tie up toys. So going for the boss / secretary theme.

2. Teacher / student - I have found an old college rugby kit, proper old school shirt with big white collar, tight shorts and socks. She would be the sexy teacher giving me detention.

3. Fireman / rescued girl - i found a firefighter costume online, bright yellow... and kind of PVC too, so a bit kinky.

I'd opt for a smart cut suit, ironed shirt and polished shoes.

Underneath, some well fitted underwear, black in colour - so depending what you both like, either tight boxers/hipsters or a thong

I would also go with smart suit really well groomed and tidy with dear underwear and either be her boss or teacher and roll play from there.

While not a good fitting suit, and underneath some sexy kickers suspenders/ stockings or even a corset.
Depending on your kink.

Thanks all. I went with the suit idea as that seemed the most popular. It was a good choice as she dressed as a secretary. Leather skirt and satin shirt, she looked unbelievable. Amazing night last night.

She asked me about the other things I'd come up with and she liked the PE kit idea but she wants me to be the rugby teacher and she'll be in her kit.

Gotta love roleplay!!!

Glad it went well. Have fun!

glad it worked out i would have chosen a head master uniform for a naughty after school play session

Kimberleyking wrote:

glad it worked out i would have chosen a head master uniform for a naughty after school play session

Kimberleyking wrote:

Thanks Kimberleyking. She said she liked the idea of school uniform a lot. I just have to work out what to buy for a head teacher!

Any other ideas welcome too!

She liked the PVC fireman outfit but said she wanted something PVC for herself to make it that a special roleplay, so she's found a sexy police jumpsuit - zips in all the right places! And we've bought the Lovehoney Slippery PVC Double Bedsheet (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=813). Never tried this before so this one should be good, just have to wait a few days for everything to arrive!

Suit is a winner. Especially, as it sounds like, she wants you in the dominant role.

So many choices I love role play.. to go with her outfit a suit thinking head teacher or manager...

Think of a job and go for it... normal emergency services fire police nurse massage parlour beautician, army boys are always, school to earn her prefect badge that was last night great fun including cooking dinner for head teacher all dressed up... maid room service the world of dressup is your oyster... even a Lovehoney rep in secretary outfit and briefcase to sell her products.. demonstration are required ;) have fun

Glad you had fun! :)

lustyjoy wrote:

So many choices I love role play.. to go with her outfit a suit thinking head teacher or manager...

Think of a job and go for it... normal emergency services fire police nurse massage parlour beautician, army boys are always, school to earn her prefect badge that was last night great fun including cooking dinner for head teacher all dressed up... maid room service the world of dressup is your oyster... even a Lovehoney rep in secretary outfit and briefcase to sell her products.. demonstration are required ;) have fun

I love the idea of dressing up before dinner. That is such a good idea. Teasing all the way through dinner.

chris999999 wrote:

Thanks Kimberleyking. She said she liked the idea of school uniform a lot. I just have to work out what to buy for a head teacher!

Any other ideas welcome too!

She liked the PVC fireman outfit but said she wanted something PVC for herself to make it that a special roleplay, so she's found a sexy police jumpsuit - zips in all the right places! And we've bought the Lovehoney Slippery PVC Double Bedsheet (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=813). Never tried this before so this one should be good, just have to wait a few days for everything to arrive!

Head teacher only needs a suit and if you have time create a report card to mark her attributes... whatever you want on the list Enthusiasm Willingness to learn Doing as her told Area of expertise Home economics if she doung cooking Job propects - lead to other role play ideas Honesty (fun subject at dinner table ask fantasies or would you ever) then u get ideas for next time Etc

We enjoy roleplaying as well.

Another use for the suit would be to use it as Jame Bond . Perhaps you could go ut for a meal like that ( with Martinis of course) , with your gf in a posh dress with luxury lingerie under neath as a Bond Girl or a CIA Agent .Perhaps your GF could wear a sexy garter with a toy plastic gun in situ ( although I wouldn't take that out on the meal!) .

mysteron wrote:

We enjoy roleplaying as well.

Another use for the suit would be to use it as Jame Bond . Perhaps you could go ut for a meal like that ( with Martinis of course) , with your gf in a posh dress with luxury lingerie under neath as a Bond Girl or a CIA Agent .Perhaps your GF could wear a sexy garter with a toy plastic gun in situ ( although I wouldn't take that out on the meal!) .

That is brilliant gonna use that one next date night...

im requested to cross dress when we play kinky games. she has lez urges inside, so me wearing various things seems to float her boat. full of wine seems to make me play the part as well some times. she has a thing for sneaking her hand up my dress/skirt iv noticed, she gets ruder the kinkier my outfit gets as well. i bought some red heels to go with a black leather mini a while ago and she could contain herself after a few wines