Dressing up

Is there many men that like to were nickers and stockings out there. My gf says she likes it but I'm not shore if she does

I doubt she'd say she liked it if she didn't. The only reason I can think that someone would do that is to not upset you. If you're still not convinced, talk to her about your doubts.

Men wearing lingerie and stockings is one of the most common things I read about on this forum, so yes, there are many men out there who like it! You can find other related topics through the search bar :-)

Doc 2329 wrote:

Is there many men that like to were nickers and stockings out there. My gf says she likes it but I'm not shore if she does

Love wearing sexy panties & stockings far more secy than mens Regular wear as i'm lucky my partner loves me in something lacy

Doc 2329 wrote:

Love wearing sexy panties & stockings far more sexy than mens Regular wear as i'm lucky my partner loves me in something lacy

i like the feeling when wearing them i even have me some high heels. my wife use to be into it but for some reason seems to not enjoy it anymore

tinytheturtle wrote:

i like the feeling when wearing them i even have me some high heels. my wife use to be into it but for some reason seems to not enjoy it anymore

Could it be that she's feeling a little 'left out'? I'm not sure if that's the right way to phrase the question, but if she isn't dressing up and you are, she might feel left out of the excitement?

As Nat says, it's really a lot more common than you think, people just don't talk openly about it! Nothing like a bit of lace between your buns 😁 If your partner says she likes it, then at very least she doesn't dislike it, otherwise she could have just said it's not for her. If my partner started wearing stockings or panties, it wouldn't do anything for me, but it's certainly not something that would bother me in the slightest! Unless they were my stockings, then I'd be irked, so make sure you buy your own!

Another member of the ladies knickers club... Love them. My partner quite enjoys it too! Not really tried srockings but wortha go!

My wife dresses me in her underwear as part of my humiliation. I didn't go for it to start with but now I enjoy the way it feels wearing her tiny knickers, stockings,suspenders,etc. so much so I always end up with a massive erection, her tiny bits of lace do nothing to hide it. This started a few years ago and invites one of her lady friends from the village up to our place ( they are both very bi ) to help with my humiliation but when she is there my wife makes me put on an apron to cover my delema. So she humiliates me infront of others but I have come to love it