Dungeons

anyone ever been to a dungeon. my other half says i enjoy her spanking me too much and if it was punishment then she would like to watch someone else do it.
thinking of going to a dungeon locally in bristol and get a professional domonatrix to punish me.

Anyone done this?

Yes.
It was entertaining but bizarrely never been back. Guess it didn’t float my boat as much as we thought. We tend to book into hotels now and take our own accessories! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

sounds fun maybe we could do that and find a female to come along to administer the punishment in the hotel room. the guest and mrs could play if they wanted while i was tied up too !

Sadly no, i’m in the states and way in the country closest is hours away and we just don’t have the time to make a trip for something like that plus with covid right now most are closed here.

so sorry i didnt me with you! and dont take it the wrong way ! i meant with my mrs find another female here to meet at a hotel

1 Like

@stressedmale82: Shame you didn’t post a couple of weeks ago, you could have used mine.. It’s actually located under a former crucible steel foundry, and was used to house the furnaces so you can bet there’s been some red hot action down there in the past. Sadly I have had to move on :frowning:

I’ve been to a fair few public and private events at dungeons and have met so many great people there, in fact my closest friends I met at fetish events. You may be able to find a playpartner at an event but a pro-domme session is most likely to happen when organised in advance. My suggestion would be to sign up to Fetlife and have a look around at local events (very few are on at the minute due to covid) and look on some groups to find pro-domme services (again, many are not taking bookings at the minute). There may be specific sites catered for pro-dommes to advertise but I’m not too familiar with that aspect of the fetish scene to be honest.

1 Like

Never done this, unfortunately there a none near our location so not an option :sob: