Easter Hunt! Forum Fun Number Two.

Yeah I found this one quite tricky! I think I did ok but I'm unsure about a couple of answers. Hope everyone had a lovely easter! Xx

I'm not sure on 3 of them but I'm sure all will be revealed later once Leanne has sifted through our emails and had a few 'what were they thinking moments'.
Good Luck to all who entered.
Xx

Hope I'm not too late - just e-mailed my guesses - Good luck everyone :) xx

This competition is now closed and we have a winner getting 10/10 is Jezebella

Here are the answers: 

Clue One: A bunny is for life and not just for Easter. So take good care of it all year round! Lovehoney Complete Rabbit care kit

Clue Two: Hop, jump...Thrust...Vibrate… This silicone dream does it all! Lovehoney Dream Rabbit 10 Function Silicone Thrusting Rabbit

Clue Three: This pearly piece is ready for a sexy date. Don’t be late for a very important date! Lovehoney White Crotchless Pearl Thong

Clue Four: If you live on carrots and are at it like rabbits these are perfect for you! Fair Squared Vegan Condoms (any of the range)

Clue Five: Cage that beast and delve further down the rabbit hole! Impound Corkscrew Chastity Cage with Urethral Sound

Clue Six: Got a craving like Augustus Gloop and the sex drive of a nympho? This desired hopper is for you! Lovehoney Desire Luxury Sex and Chocolate Gift Box.

Clue Seven: Sick of all these Easter eggs being thrust in your face! Go full throttle towards another treat. THRUST pro-Xtra Taylor Full Throttle Vibro Pack

Clue Eight: I bet you would be thrilled to pop this treat in your basket. Lovehoney Thrill Seeker Remote control Love Egg (Any colour)

Clue Nine: Shake that cotton tail and show off your foxy side! Faux Fox Tail (any)

Clue Ten: A little Lapin that gives big pleasure, just let it hop onto your finger! Happy Rabbit Finger Vibrator

Congratulations you have won a bundle of fun! 

Congratulations Jezebella. I got 7/10.

Dam went with this Lovehoney Cherish Me Underwired Chemise Set for number 3.

Congratulations Jezebella
Xx

We got 8/10. Was so fun to do though x

I like the hunt competitions because I don't stand a chance with the gif ones🙈

Congratulations Jezebella! I got 8/10 xx

think i got about 4/10 lol congratulations jezebella!! xxx

Aww, I thought all the products needed to be from the same range! Oops - didn't do very well! But well done Jezebella!

Thanks so much 😀 I can't believe I got them all, I wasn't sure of a few of my answers! Excited for the prize xx

Ahhh so annoying! I was 50/50 between the chastity cage with the sound and the butt plug for Clue 5 but the only reference I could find on the Internet to 'rabbit hole' was anal so went for the other one!

Also thought I was being smart on Clue 3 going for the Wonderland white rabbit cock ring based on the second sentence of the clue! I looked at the pearl things first but thought it couldn't be them because that sentance didn't make sense with the thong, still don't get it even now I know the answer lol

Well done Jezebella!

Radrew I thought the same at first with number 5. I did settle for the sounding cage in the end as the word 'down' kept jumping out at me.

The one I got wrong was number 3. I also looked at the pearl knickers but decided the pearly white cherish me chemise set would be a more likely choice for an 'important date'.

I can't believe I got them all right! I thought it was really difficult. Well done, Jezebella x

I didn't enter......I'm useless at quizzes etc lol

Sounds like you all had a lot of fun... Congratulations Jezebella xx

Congratulations Jezebella!

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Radrew I thought the same at first with number 5. I did settle for the sounding cage in the end as the word 'down' kept jumping out at me.

The one I got wrong was number 3. I also looked at the pearl knickers but decided the pearly white cherish me chemise set would be a more likely choice for an 'important date'.

Caliente It would! I still don't really get that clue, I must be missing something ha ha! I thought "pearly" was a clue for white, as in 'pearly white' and then the second sentence was a quote by the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, so how can it not be the Wonderland White Rabbit cock ring?! I must be over thinking it 😂

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Dam went with this Lovehoney Cherish Me Underwired Chemise Set for number 3.

Congratulations Jezebella
Xx

Same here! Important date to me meant wedding... Bridal range! Oh well, 9/10 is pretty good.

Congrats Jezebella! X

Never gout around to submitting my entry but sound have got 6 or 7! Enjoyed the hunt though!