Easter Weekend

What is everyone up to this weekend?

I have Friday & Monday off this year so I will be spending the time relaxing and taking a break from work and also catching up with friends. I have hand decorated a wicker basket that I've filled with Easter chocolates and treats to share with my family on Sunday.

Enjoy your long weekend everyone x

Working :( I get Sunday and Monday off. Too many wedding flowers to make !! But intend to go out Saturday and get merry haha.

I was just about to start a thread like this to wish you and the LH team a Happy Easter Cazz. Thanks for all the hard work.

Enjoy your break!

Golf. Not played for 2 weeks and the season has supposedly started. Mustn't forget the wife and kids so will probably have a drive out to a beach somewhere. Get some fish and chips in Whitby๐Ÿ‘ that however depends on how the weather turns out. If it's crap I have no doubt it will be diy or visits to family and friends.

Oh forgot to fit in some ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿน

Me- I am having to work 2 days over Easter.

At least it will be time and a half :)

I shall be working Friday and Monday ... however I will be going to a country park on Saturday for some easter fun and animal feeding witrh the step chiildren .

We have got them a rabbit ( a real one ah hm ) as an Easter surprise so they can learn how to look after the pet at the country park :)ย 

Then Sunday my mum is cooking .. Mums cooking ... THE BESTย 

Happy Easter and have fun allย ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

Nothing spectacular for me. The Mr has terrible tonsilitis so is on antibiotics and really unwell and my 1 year old son isn't keeping well either so no doubt a weekend of looking after everyone and being top mum/wifey x

I will mostly be fixing an old boat and hiding eggs for the children. Hope everyone has a great weekend and it is not too bad for those who are working.

I'm working... Straight through from today.. Next Wednesday is my next day off...

To all who have plans, hope ye have a fantastic weekend Xx :)

Got family here fri and sat so bbq if its nice :)

Hubby's on holiday from Friday and I can't wait. It's the anniversary of our first date 21 years ago so we're going out for a romantic meal (Pizza Hut with the kids) and we have lots of family fun planned.
Also hopefully a bit of grown up fun once the kids are asleep, I'm rationing their eggs so they don't get too hyper!
Hope it's a good one for everybody and that the time goes fast for anyone who is working.

Tying up and disciplining my lovely submissive. Perhaps even using love eggs to be in the spirit of the season!

Happy Easter everyone :)

I will still be seeing my Mum and family on Saturday, and hopefully Mr Scorpius and I will be able to have a couple of days just relaxing away from work.

Happy Easter! :) xx

Well, I have 2 weeks off college (but plenty of work to do!) so I'm visiting my boyfriend. He has tomorrow and Monday off and we'll probably spend most of the weekend in bed!

Easter egg hunt! Other than that nothing fun...big old weekend of stressing over things that need to be done :/

Hubby will be training as usual and shall be demolishing my lindor Easter egg.

My friend is visiting tomorrow, Saturday I have work, Sunday is a day with the family and Monday I will be doing at little as physically possible.

Happy easter everyone ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅ

Taking a few days away from working and getting away for a night with my lovely hsband. Looking frward to exploring a new place and having a some time on our own.

Have a lovely long weekend everyone who is lucky enough to have time off.ย 

I've got the mother-in-law over Friday- Monday and cant wait I might even have a night off and have a glass or two of wine (if I'm not a sleep first very lightweight haven't drank in over 2 an half/ 3 years ) we haven't seen her since b4 crimbo hope everyone else has a great weekend x