Easter Weekend

Relaxing with my hubby as he has the week off and possibly seeing old friends but wishing a Happy Easter Cazz and LH gang :)

Family Barbecue with our son & his girlfriend before he goes back offshore. Then up to Newcastle to watch Anthony Joshua.

4 days at our static caravan in Yorkshire then 4 days in a hotel in scotland

D.I.Y all weekend lol! 😤

Tomorrow I shall be at home as it is raining all day.

Weekend I shall be taking advantage of the quiet roads in London by going out and exploring them further and learning a thing or two about them ready for my next exam in May.

it has just dawned on me that Monday is a bank holiday too, so more time out exploring the roads when they are quiet!

It's been a busy week my wife has been away working, so we are planning to spend the weekend having fun with the kids.

I'm working friday Saturday Sunday and double shift Monday but then off as from Wednesday for two weeks

i'm on days saturday and sunday ...nights monday and tuesday .....not up to much really

It would have been 4 days off but have to work tomorrow morning.

Then a weekend of evening naughtieness

Aw some lovely plans here :) I am off to Wales. Got to work this evening only for four hours though, then I will get up bright and early and head to the Welsh valleys for what I hope will be a lovely weekend xx

Got the kids till 6 tomorrow, and then I have my first date with my new Interest 😊
Got a nice meal lined up... And we have already booked in a home for date two o. Sunday..... We are so keen...tbh..I don't know how long I can hold out if things get steamy...can't stop thinking about him.
And by all accounts the same goes for him too!😊😏
Sooooo looking forward to this date

today is my only day off then i'm working until wednesday ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)