Eating creampies

Apparently you get discounts too! :yum:

@WillC of course! Can’t be forgetting about the discounts! Eating creampies for half price! :joy:

2 Likes

All clothes 100% off!

3 Likes

@jbfrater all you can eat buffet!

5 Likes

Think I would skip the starter and main and go straight for the dessert. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It what if you had creampie for starter, main and dessert? That sounds like a healthy diet. :joy:

3 Likes

Oh man I have done this before just the once. The wife loved it. We have spoken about it again and she’s up for it but I lose my edge. I will use some suggestions here to go again, will let you all know :slightly_smiling_face: thanks.

2 Likes

I love licking my wife’s pussy clean after cumming in her. I especially love it when she straddles my face and face fucks me until she cums and I lick her clean.

5 Likes

I absolutely love cleaning up my wife after I came inside her. Tasting both a juices together so nice. You have to just do it, what helped me is when I am not completely do orgasming then directly go down.

Absolutely love it now and after the first time it will get easier. I often clean it up form her boobs and pussy, it is a really big turn on for both of us

1 Like

I’m perfectly happy to clean up my female partners. Most of them aren’t really into the taste, but any time my husband cums inside one of them, I’m ready. Back when I was doing vaginal sex, I’d lay on my back afterwards and pull it out with a couple of fingers and clean myself. Since we’ve been doing anal only as I adjust my gender, for some reason it disappears inside me.

1 Like

I think the only way hubby would do this is if he came inside me, and I hadn’t cum
I always like to make me cum, unless I’m not in the mood
He would normally go down on me, make me cum by licking and sucking my clit then lick inside me after I’d cum tasting my juices
He would be masturbating while doing this to me
Or he wait until I’ve cum then got on top and fuck me until bed cum inside me

But I think if I get him to cum inside me then get him to go down on me to make me cum that the passion in him will just do it edited by mod

He has tasted his our cum in the past, as I’ve kissed him after giving him a BJ but I have swollowed it first but the taste is still in my mouth

4 Likes

After reading my wife’s comment of this I decided to give it a go
edited by mod
I wasn’t as bad as I thought, just I little strange thinking about what I was actually doing
My wife seemed to enjoy it, but I must say It won’t be a regular thing I do
I love tasting her cum but not my own

2 Likes

Im not for or against.
I love a nice creampie but not over excited by the thought of eating it. Have done it a few times in the past and if the OH wanted me too I would without hesitation, but not something I do regularly…

1 Like

Same, not something I’m passionate to do but not against going down on her after I’ve cum if she wants it. She’s mainly sub but does switch occasionally and has sat on my face after I’ve cum in her. She’s usually so wet by then that I don’t really notice a big taste difference and just enjoy finishing her off.

2 Likes

Much harder for guys due to refractory period.As once you cum you change your mind.The same reason they say to cum before you go to meet someone see of you still like idea of it after.Guess why cucks often have no issue as they are either not allowed or masturbate after cleaning.

Have snowballed once but was mid cumming so was still in the zone.

2 Likes

The lovely wife and you are cut from the same cloth. She gets off to sitting on my face after I come. Mine comes every so often during sex even if she stimulates her clit heavily. Almost and immediate and at the very least quick powerful orgasm for her once she sits. As for the refractory period that’s very true, at least at first to me. Slowly it went from very occasionally to just about every time we have sex. Her strong desire for it outweighed my initial apprehensiveness, which now has turned to something I look forward to doing.

1 Like