Ejaculating but not an orgasm, what is this?

Did I... Milk myself :O

Congratulations your achieving a prostate milk. This is Pre cum or seminal fluid as all the others here are saying. It takes a little getting used to. Especially when your doing it yourself. Take time to practise find the exact spot or motion that achieves the best sensation for you

You are tichling and enduring your prostate to give up the the clear liquid that encases your semen from your testicles which mix when you ejaculate. Its possible to edge or continue this for acprelonged time sitting on a plateaux of Pre orgasmic pleasure.

With time nd practice the greatest male orgasm you can achieve is not far away. If you do not orgasm for bout a week and keep your arosal high (edging) then it possible to achieve a full hands free prostate orgasm. This pleasure is only surpassed by an experienced lover doing this for you.

To give yur body to a women to allow her to keen the technique is very rewarding in both the physical and emotional aspects of sex.

For me I've yet o find a more exquisite orgasm when given by a lover. Lasts twice as long and is a full body orgasm come to tantric teachings. Also the physical! Volume of ejaculant is far greater. Giving a far bigger feeling of the ejaculant coming out.

When massaging your prostate use your pelvic floor muscles to grip the vibe or finger onto your prostate to help increase the pleasure.

Good luck and enjoy.GG

Congratulations your achieving a prostate milk. This is Pre cum or seminal fluid as all the others here are saying. It takes a little getting used to. Especially when your doing it yourself. Take time to practise find the exact spot or motion that achieves the best sensation for you

You are tichling and enduring your prostate to give up the the clear liquid that encases your semen from your testicles which mix when you ejaculate. Its possible to edge or continue this for acprelonged time sitting on a plateaux of Pre orgasmic pleasure.

With time nd practice the greatest male orgasm you can achieve is not far away. If you do not orgasm for bout a week and keep your arosal high (edging) then it possible to achieve a full hands free prostate orgasm. This pleasure is only surpassed by an experienced lover doing this for you.

To give yur body to a women to allow her to keen the technique is very rewarding in both the physical and emotional aspects of sex.

For me I've yet o find a more exquisite orgasm when given by a lover. Lasts twice as long and is a full body orgasm come to tantric teachings. Also the physical! Volume of ejaculant is far greater. Giving a far bigger feeling of the ejaculant coming out.

When massaging your prostate use your pelvic floor muscles to grip the vibe or finger onto your prostate to help increase the pleasure.

Good luck and enjoy.GG

Good luck and enjoy.GG

Giant, I've been keeping myself all worked up for about 32 hours, and I haven't allowed a release, am thinking tonight I try to use anal-only stimulation until something really good happens. I'm thinking if I keep doing this, I can learn what effect is attributed to each type of stimulation, an experiment.
I never did enjoy practical science, perhaps it shall change.
I really enjoy this new toy, and the new sensations it's enabling me to feel, even hours after play.
I just want to understand it also

Yep sounds like a milking is what you've achieved.

Definetely keep up with it I find its a whole different experience compared to mastrbating. More calm soothing.

I would say read up on it, open up to a new world out there! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Pastrnak wrote:

Giant, I've been keeping myself all worked up for about 32 hours, and I haven't allowed a release, am thinking tonight I try to use anal-only stimulation until something really good happens. I'm thinking if I keep doing this, I can learn what effect is attributed to each type of stimulation, an experiment.
I never did enjoy practical science, perhaps it shall change.
I really enjoy this new toy, and the new sensations it's enabling me to feel, even hours after play.
I just want to understand it also

Sorry I did not reply sooner I hope you enjoyed your experience. Please feel free to ask for advice.

LH has some great advice here have a read. Also read the reviews on the toys page.