Ejaculation without orgasm?

Me and my husband went out on Friday night and most of the night he said he was extremely horny and couldn't wait to get back and I know he was getting a hardon while we were out. He had been away all week and said he hadn't had wank which is very usual for him.

We got back home and I started stroking him through his undies and he was already very hard and excited. I was only stroking slowly as he was enjyoing it so much and after a couple of minutes he started to get extremely wet and his cum started to dribble out. It was definately cum and not precum and kept flowing for some time as he told me to keep going.

He definately 'came' but he did not get an orgasm, it was like he was so horny he squirted before he got his orgasm. Is this normal? He didn't seem bothered and it seemed almost like a wet dream that he gets now and again but while awake.

This post is no longer available.

As a female I’ve definitely squirted before now but without the intense feeling.

Definitely normal and I agree with the edging comment. Usually I know when that's about to happen and can slow things down to achieve orgasm as well, however, sometimes you just need/want to cum!

I'm the opposite......sometimes I orgasm with lots of cum and sometimes very little.

Yip. Very normal especially given what you said about him being so horny. It's happened to me a few times. Once she was kissing up my thighs not touching llmy willy at all and it just came spewing out, like loads of the stuff. We were both pretty shocked. Another time we were pegging and she was really going for it and all of a sudden, no orgasm, it started coming out again. Made quite a mess of the couch!! Totally normal, but not common. For me, it was a whole new kind of coming. It felt good in a different way to an orgasm, also, we were able to immediately have sex, no recharge needed. My erection stayed.